Hello from Mesa, AZ

ExploreAZ
Jul 16, 2020

Rank V

Jul 16, 2020

So excited to be getting a Bronco here in the future. Huge Ford Fan. Have a full ford driveway already. The wife told me I have been talking about getting a Bronco for the last 20 years now so I guess its finally time. It is great to be a member of this community. Right now using my 2006 Ranger to explore the desert. That bench seat gets a bit uncomfortable though looking forward to a nice modern update for my desert exploring vehicle.
SlashRacer
Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2020

Rank V

Jul 16, 2020

Hello from Tucson and welcome to the forum (that I just joined myself a few days ago). So excited myself about the new Bronco. Had a Bronco II for years and took it all over the Rockies. Keep us posted when you order.
SlashRacer, ExploreAZ

Road trip!!!

Jul 16, 2020

Welcome to the Bronco Nation!
Have you reserved your new Bronco? What trim did you reserve?
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
ExploreAZ

Rank V

Jul 16, 2020

So excited to be getting a Bronco here in the future. Huge Ford Fan. Have a full ford driveway already. The wife told me I have been talking about getting a Bronco for the last 20 years now so I guess its finally time. It is great to be a member of this community. Right now using my 2006 Ranger to explore the desert. That bench seat gets a bit uncomfortable though looking forward to a nice modern update for my desert exploring vehicle.
Welcome, this is a great site and will only get better with more members.
ExploreAZ

Rank V

Jul 16, 2020

Thanks for the warm welcome. Excited to be part of the community. Huge Ford fan. Everything but our explorer in here. No longer have the Fusion, RS, or F150. The excursion is currently wrapped being used as a work truck.
fordfamily.jpg

Once we get to pick up our Bronco next year we will retire the Flex and the wife will take over the Explorer. Much too excited about all of this.
203ab8b2-f10c-43d2-b568-5c3e34d47ae0.png
Was hoping to get an earlier number but Ford website on launch day was not cooperating with me. Now time for the long wait.
SlashRacer

Road trip!!!

Jul 16, 2020

Thanks for the warm welcome. Excited to be part of the community. Huge Ford fan. Everything but our explorer in here. No longer have the Fusion, RS, or F150. The excursion is currently wrapped being used as a work truck.

Was hoping to get an earlier number but Ford website on launch day was not cooperating with me. Now time for the long wait.

The reservation number only means that you reserved one. Has nothing to do with when you will get it. The key will be to order it the first day we can order them. This will be a day off from work for me and I will be at the dealership when they open to place the order.:cool: Don't tell anyone. ;)
ExploreAZ

Rank V

Jul 16, 2020

True that. I know this drill well from the RS. The wait was so long I remember getting excited when I got the tracking number for the car from the Cargoship it was coming over to the United States on. I know all those deposits won't turn into buys but as a Ford shareholder, I really do hope demand is sky-high.

Still have the Ranger to help me explore Arizona while I wait. She is a reliable ride just a bit uncomfortable if you are out there for extended periods of time. Those front bench seats are great for squeezing in one more kid but horrible for my lower back :).

Road trip!!!

Jul 16, 2020

True that. I know this drill well from the RS. The wait was so long I remember getting excited when I got the tracking number for the car from the Cargoship it was coming over to the United States on. I know all those deposits won't turn into buys but as a Ford shareholder, I really do hope demand is sky-high.

I went into a local Ford dealership last Friday asking about MSRP and the pricing of the Bronco. The sales manager told me they are only figuring 13% of the people who reserved will follow through and actually buy.
ExploreAZ

Rank V

Jul 16, 2020

I went into a local Ford dealership last Friday asking about MSRP and the pricing of the Bronco. The sales manager told me they are only figuring 13% of the people who reserved will follow through and actually buy.

That is a decent conversion rate. Would have figured it would be a little bit higher buy $100 refundable deposits are nothing in the grand scheme of things so I can see that being the case.

What we need to do is find a dealer to order from that is not going to add all the stupid charges ontop of MSRP. The RS I didn't do the proper research and call every dealer in the area and ended up paying MSRP + $3000 couple months later so many RSs out on the lot it was unreal. Guess that is sometimes the premium we pay for being early adopters but it is annoying. Likely will not be able to order through the Ford X plan either.

It is all good though. My wife tells me I have not been this excited about a new vehicle in a long time. I was going to go out and get UTV but I think I will be fine with just having the Bronco. Now I need to decide if I want to go through with the Mach-E purchase but I got awhile since the GT buyers are going to be the last to configure. I have a much smaller driveway then I used to going to have to let some things go.

Rank III

Jul 27, 2020

Hello my Az folk! My very first vehicle was a bronco. Been waiting for a long time for this, live everyone else. Cant wait till 2021 to get my FE 4 door i ordered!!!
ExploreAZ

Rank V

Jul 27, 2020

Going to feel like forever waiting for 2021 to get here. Good thing I have other Fords to keep me busy while we wait.

The Flex did get retired the other day as my wife downsized to the Escape.

I want this Bronco in the driveway already. Must stay distracted. It is going to be a fun wait :)