Rank III

Champion III

Aug 6, 2020
Detroit, MI, USA
First Name
Esteban
Last Name
Jennings
Looks like their parts are now up on their site.

I don't see the BYOD bar yet, but they have the fender flare delete kit - $350 for the 4 door.

Last edited:

KennyMac

Rank V

Promoter II

Dec 7, 2020
Alabama, USA
First Name
Kenneth
Last Name
MacAllister
I've been wondering since they said they'd have parts before we had Broncos! I was just checking out 4wp over lunch before I saw your post!

Reactions: TK1215

David

Administrator
Staff member
Super Moderator

Promoter II

Mar 19, 2020
Southgate, MI, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Liebmann
Member #

The roof rack blocks the function of the convertible top. Unless that top slides back it will no longer flip up like stock.
This is true, it might not be the best solution for a soft top. But for a hard top, I think it might be pretty great.

1Five1 Garage

Rank IV

Super Supporter III

Apr 26, 2021
port saint lucie
First Name
SHAWN
Last Name
PATTEN
This is true, it might not be the best solution for a soft top. But for a hard top, I think it might be pretty great.
But for the hard top it might get in the way where the rear mounts. under where the seal of the soft top. remember the rear part of the soft top folds up. there is no way to bolt it on and get the hard top on there again.

Last edited:

ResidualGenius

Rank VI

Champion II

Dec 15, 2020
Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Zach
Last Name
Loescher
Member #

But for the hard top it might get in the way where the rear mounts. under where the seal of the soft top. remember the rear part of the soft top folds up. there is no way to bolt it on and get the hard top on there again.
You would have to remove the factory 1/2 rack anyways to fully remove the rear anyways. But 4WP give you a way better rack and it truly fits a 4dr unlike the Ford 1/2 rack

SlashRacer

Rank VI

Champion I

May 31, 2020
Allegan, MI, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Heckman
Member #

Another thing to not sleep on, that bracket for moving the brake light up so you can fit a larger spare is going to be clutch for the DIY Sasquatch crowd.
I saw this on their website today. But….I have the SAS package so I skimmed right past it and don’t remember where it was at.

Lakesinai

Rank IV

Supporter I

Dec 21, 2020
Mt Pleasant, SC, USA
First Name
JOHN
Last Name
SORENSEN
Member #

The roof rack blocks the function of the convertible top. Unless that top slides back it will no longer flip up like stock.
I want a roof rack that just clips onto the rear cap of the MIC cap, so the panels all come off, but theres a small cap rack over the back (4dr).
I cant draw, but you get the idea here

Attachments

Buckin'

Rank V

Champion III

Jun 13, 2020
Wilmington, NC, USA
Member #

I want a roof rack that just clips onto the rear cap of the MIC cap, so the panels all come off, but theres a small cap rack over the back (4dr).
I think it would need some sort of interior structure and require drilling through the top. Otherwise, it would only carry like 50 lbs.

Reactions: Lakesinai

1Five1 Garage

Rank IV

Super Supporter III

Apr 26, 2021
port saint lucie
First Name
SHAWN
Last Name
PATTEN
I want a roof rack that just clips onto the rear cap of the MIC cap, so the panels all come off, but there's a small cap rack over the back (4dr).
Thats pretty cool. I wish the stock OEM one reached all the way back on the 4 door. I will be getting a full length one, from somewhere, when I get my BL.

On a side note. I love the bumper for our BD. Addictive Desert Design has our future BL bumper though.

Reactions: Cliffhanger

Lakesinai

Rank IV

Supporter I

Dec 21, 2020
Mt Pleasant, SC, USA
First Name
JOHN
Last Name
SORENSEN
Member #

Thats pretty cool. I wish the stock OEM one reached all the way back on the 4 door. I will be getting a full length one, from somewhere, when I get my BL.

On a side note. I love the bumper for our BD. Addictive Desert Design has our future BL bumper though.
I kept the stock bumper on my OBX, not liking the fog light delete, etc. Whats Addicted Desert? I also forgot to order the stock roof rack, and now will have to get later. All the aftermarket roof racks start with the factory rack, maybe that will change? Is there an aftermarket standard roof rack?

nic

Rank V

Don't delete

Jul 22, 2020
Marietta, GA, USA
First Name
Nic
Last Name
Cannington
Member #

I'd like to see them alter it slightly (especially with all those soft tops they're going to start producing)... something like Gobi has that lets you easily disconnect the bar, flip it up so you can take off the roof.

KennyMac

Rank V

Promoter II

Dec 7, 2020
Alabama, USA
First Name
Kenneth
Last Name
MacAllister
Just the Ford one so far. And it's not showing up in Parts yet.
@Laura Found them!

• Love
Reactions: Buckin'