4 Wheel Parts Bronco Parts

In4low
Jul 01, 2021

Rank IV

Jul 01, 2021

Looks like their parts are now up on their site.

https://www.4wheelparts.com/parts-and-accessories/ford-bronco/_/N-1sks2#
I don't see the BYOD bar yet, but they have the fender flare delete kit - $350 for the 4 door.

https://www.4wheelparts.com/p/4-wheel-parts-bronco-fender-delete-kit-4-door-61768w/_/R-4WPBR-61768W
KJC76, Cliffhanger

Rank VI

Jul 01, 2021

Still wondering about that roof rack too. :unsure:
Bronco Nation Member #144
David in the Bronco Nation Forums
BroncoTroubadour on Instagram
Padams7, Bronc96

Rank VI

Jul 01, 2021

Another thing to not sleep on, that bracket for moving the brake light up so you can fit a larger spare is going to be clutch for the DIY Sasquatch crowd.
Bronc96, Jakob1972

Rank V

Jul 01, 2021

I've been wondering since they said they'd have parts before we had Broncos! I was just checking out 4wp over lunch before I saw your post!
7/14/20 Res, took delivery 4/7/22!!
A51 2 door Badlands, 2.7L, Sasquatch, Lux, MGV, MIC, Roof Rails, Tow
TK1215

Libations MOD

Jul 01, 2021

Thats my 1 of 2 wants for sure from 4WP. the other obviously the BYOD. Then maybe that dual pod light attachment
WT HOSS 4dr 2.7 MIC Lux Tow
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
Storm Factor - Never Stop Chasing! BrawnCo.Club 501c3 Pending
Bronc96, TK1215

Rank V

Jul 01, 2021

The roof rack blocks the function of the convertible top. Unless that top slides back it will no longer flip up like stock.
Bronco Badlands, Bronco Black Diamond, Bronco Big Bend, & Bronco Sport Badlands
www.youtube.com/1five1garage
TK1215, David

Rank VI

Jul 01, 2021

The roof rack blocks the function of the convertible top. Unless that top slides back it will no longer flip up like stock.
This is true, it might not be the best solution for a soft top. But for a hard top, I think it might be pretty great.
Steve777468, TK1215

Rank V

Jul 01, 2021

... fender deletes! - adds to cart -
Horse with no name...
Race Red Badlands
the poacher, Cliffhanger

Rank V

Jul 01, 2021

This is true, it might not be the best solution for a soft top. But for a hard top, I think it might be pretty great.

But for the hard top it might get in the way where the rear mounts. under where the seal of the soft top. remember the rear part of the soft top folds up. there is no way to bolt it on and get the hard top on there again.
TK1215

Libations MOD

Jul 01, 2021

But for the hard top it might get in the way where the rear mounts. under where the seal of the soft top. remember the rear part of the soft top folds up. there is no way to bolt it on and get the hard top on there again.
You would have to remove the factory 1/2 rack anyways to fully remove the rear anyways. But 4WP give you a way better rack and it truly fits a 4dr unlike the Ford 1/2 rack
WT HOSS 4dr 2.7 MIC Lux Tow
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
Storm Factor - Never Stop Chasing! BrawnCo.Club 501c3 Pending
TK1215

Road trip!!!

Jul 01, 2021

Another thing to not sleep on, that bracket for moving the brake light up so you can fit a larger spare is going to be clutch for the DIY Sasquatch crowd.
I saw this on their website today. But….I have the SAS package so I skimmed right past it and don’t remember where it was at.
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
TK1215

Wank ER

Jul 01, 2021

If you have a SAS do not buy the trailer hitch or roof rack. Ford told you not too. It's a rule. And wear a mask in your own home. That is all.
2021 FE Cactus Grey
Cliffhanger, jmtseven

Rank V

Jul 01, 2021

... fender deletes! - adds to cart -
Same here! Just waiting on a VIN before I click checkout...
TK1215

Lakesinai

Jul 02, 2021

I want a roof rack that just clips onto the rear cap of the MIC cap, so the panels all come off, but theres a small cap rack over the back (4dr).
I cant draw, but you get the idea here

Attachments

SC OBX 2021 2.7, High, 4dr, ARB Air, Kuat Rack, Rear Locker, Non-Sas Beach Bronco
Ferreira703, Hobgoblin

Rank V

Jul 02, 2021

I want a roof rack that just clips onto the rear cap of the MIC cap, so the panels all come off, but theres a small cap rack over the back (4dr).
I think it would need some sort of interior structure and require drilling through the top. Otherwise, it would only carry like 50 lbs.
Lakesinai

Rank V

Jul 02, 2021

I want a roof rack that just clips onto the rear cap of the MIC cap, so the panels all come off, but there's a small cap rack over the back (4dr).

Thats pretty cool. I wish the stock OEM one reached all the way back on the 4 door. I will be getting a full length one, from somewhere, when I get my BL.

On a side note. I love the bumper for our BD. Addictive Desert Design has our future BL bumper though.
Cliffhanger

Lakesinai

Jul 02, 2021

Thats pretty cool. I wish the stock OEM one reached all the way back on the 4 door. I will be getting a full length one, from somewhere, when I get my BL.

On a side note. I love the bumper for our BD. Addictive Desert Design has our future BL bumper though.
I kept the stock bumper on my OBX, not liking the fog light delete, etc. Whats Addicted Desert? I also forgot to order the stock roof rack, and now will have to get later. All the aftermarket roof racks start with the factory rack, maybe that will change? Is there an aftermarket standard roof rack?
SC OBX 2021 2.7, High, 4dr, ARB Air, Kuat Rack, Rear Locker, Non-Sas Beach Bronco

Rank V

Jul 02, 2021

All the aftermarket roof racks start with the factory rack, maybe that will change? Is there an aftermarket standard roof rack?
Just the Ford one so far. And it's not showing up in Parts yet.

Rank VI

Jul 02, 2021

I'd like to see them alter it slightly (especially with all those soft tops they're going to start producing)... something like Gobi has that lets you easily disconnect the bar, flip it up so you can take off the roof.
[O- 725 -O]

Rank V

Jul 02, 2021

Just the Ford one so far. And it's not showing up in Parts yet.
@Laura Found them!
https://thebronconation.com/forums/threads/2021-ford-bronco-service-part-numbers.5333/
Buckin'