4-dr Wildtrak and 2nd row fold down seats

Truckin1
Feb 19, 2021

Rank 0

Feb 19, 2021

I've read the 2nd row seats are 60/40 fold down. Does anyone know if both 2nd row seats fold down flat? Also, does the front passenger seat fold down fairly flat? Hoping to be able to fit 9'6" surfboard in thru the rear window. Thanks for any insight:)
Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2021

Rank VI

Feb 19, 2021

The second row seats do fold flat but are raised up several inches above the rear cargo area. They make the pull out rear tray that makes the load floor level with the seats folded flat. The front passenger seat would not fold flat as I understand it. You can put it into a full recline and perhaps load the tip of the board over the reclined seat up front. Just get the Ford rack from the dealer and install yourself. It won’t break the vehicle installing the rack to hold a board. Ford limits the 4dr Sasquatch from installing the rack from the factory for worst case scenarios of overloading the rack and exceeding their GVWR number.

Rank VI

Feb 19, 2021

Another great source of information concerning the 2021 Ford Bronco is the Bronco Nation Instagram account. They have Posts, Reels, and IGTV on Instagram.
Within the IGTV section, there is an in-depth Q&A on the Wildtrak 4-door.

The Bronco Nation (@thebronconation) • Instagram photos and videos

Rank 0

Feb 20, 2021

Thanks for the info...sounds like its configured like my Ascent, however, with the Wildtrak the rear window can be raised this would allow me to hang a few feet out the back. With a vehicle as tall as the Wildtrak (or Ascent) you need to carry 2step ladder for a roof rack and its a lot easier to just 'throw it in'.....we'll make it work....thanks again
BuzzyBud