4 door Badlands arrived

69BROCO
Oct 28, 2021

Rank 0

Oct 28, 2021

We received our Badlands with the hardtop and are pretty excited. I did notice the sound deadening was not provided as requested and offered by Ford back in March for current reservation holders. My dealer it trying to figure it out and believes this was not an option for those with the 2.7 liter. The vehicle has a great amount of power and drives excellent. Noise is noticeable inside the cab with all windows up. We drove it down to the Carlsbad yesterday with the top removed and truly enjoyed the experience. We are excited to hit Sedona in March and Moab around April. We are attending the rodeo in Austin next week and are excited to see the full potential of these vehicles.
Bronc96, RdCrom86
Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2021

No Ragerts

Oct 28, 2021

Congrats on the new ride. The sound deadening should be included on a Badlands 2.7 (that’s my build) but, I switched to a soft top to ensure 2021 delivery.

post a pic!
- 2023 Raptor / Shadow Black / MGV (DOB 8/30/23)
- 2023 Heritage Limited Edition / Robin’s Egg Blue / 4dr / (stolen from my dealer 11/15/23)
69BROCO

Libations MOD

Oct 28, 2021

We received our Badlands with the hardtop and are pretty excited. I did notice the sound deadening was not provided as requested and offered by Ford back in March for current reservation holders. My dealer it trying to figure it out and believes this was not an option for those with the 2.7 liter. The vehicle has a great amount of power and drives excellent. Noise is noticeable inside the cab with all windows up. We drove it down to the Carlsbad yesterday with the top removed and truly enjoyed the experience. We are excited to hit Sedona in March and Moab around April. We are attending the rodeo in Austin next week and are excited to see the full potential of these vehicles.
Actually, it had to be added by the dealer for certain models or at a certain point if I am not mistaken, and was not just installed automatically
WT HOSS 4dr 2.7 MIC Lux Tow
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
Storm Factor - Never Stop Chasing! BrawnCo.Club 501c3 Pending
Bronc96, Deano Bronc

Rank 0

Oct 28, 2021

There she is!

Attachments

Snowdogyyz, kimmnen

Rank 0

Oct 28, 2021

Actually, it had to be added by the dealer for certain models or at a certain point if I am not mistaken, and was not just installed automatically

My dealer is stating the Bronco rep is claiming it was not an option on the 2.7. I did request it to be added as soon as it was offered and I was made aware. They are looking into it. Fingers crossed.
BuckYeah

Life is a Highway

Oct 28, 2021

Ok here is the low down on the Sound Deadening Headliner on MIC tops. On vehicles with cloth or leather interiors it is automatically added on. On vehicles with the MGV interior it is optional at no cost, but you have to request it. It was not automatic.
RdCrom86, 69BROCO

Libations MOD

Oct 28, 2021

Ok here is the low down on the Sound Deadening Headliner on MIC tops. On vehicles with cloth or leather interiors it is automatically added on automatically. On vehicles with the MGV interior it is optional at no cost, but you have to request it. It was not automatic.
I knew there was a twist but all the Thursday drinking waiting got me forgetting LOL
WT HOSS 4dr 2.7 MIC Lux Tow
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
Storm Factor - Never Stop Chasing! BrawnCo.Club 501c3 Pending
TK1215

Life is a Highway

Oct 28, 2021

I knew there was a twist but all the Thursday drinking waiting got me forgetting LOL
I went into the way back machine to find it. I have kept every damn email from Ford.
69BROCO

Rank 0

Oct 28, 2021

I went into the way back machine to find it. I have kept every damn email from Ford.

I believe it was sent out in late March.
TK1215

Life is a Highway

Oct 28, 2021

I believe it was sent out in late March.
Yup. I save the emails just in case

Rank IV

Oct 28, 2021

I have a 2.7 MIC Badlands with MGV. When I received the email from Ford I emailed my dealer to add the no cost Sound Deadening headliner. It was installed at the factory. It was not an automatic add. You had to request it if you got MGV seats. I think the rational was that some people would not want it if they were going to wash out their Bronco thus getting the headliner wet. If you were getting carpet (cloth and leather interiors) then washing out was not an issue and the add was automatic.
69BROCO, Bschurr

Rank 0

Oct 28, 2021

I am being told it is not an option even though I requested it at the time the email was delivered stating they would offer it free of charge on all Broncos. Hopefully I get it clarified soon.

Attachments

Life is a Highway

Oct 28, 2021

I am being told it is not an option even though I requested it at the time the email was delivered stating they would offer it free of charge on all Broncos. Hopefully I get it clarified soon.
I think they are using the original build specs. When the MY21 first came out you could not get it on certain ones that changed when they tossed us the “free” upgrade. Mine is a 4Dr BadSquatch 2.7 and I had it on my MY21 after they offered it and it is on my MY22 build also

Rank IV

Oct 28, 2021

Rank IV

Oct 28, 2021

Perhaps things changed with the MY 22. I can only speak to my personal experience with the MY 21 Badlands 2.7 MIC SAS MGV LUX TOW that is in my garage with free sound deadening headliner installed.
69BROCO

Life is a Highway

Oct 28, 2021

I just went on the build and price and it was on there. I tried several different configurations and the SDH came up each time

Rank 0

Oct 28, 2021

Mine is a 21 as well. Hopefully they figure it out!

Rank VI

Oct 28, 2021

I have a 2.7 MIC Badlands with MGV. When I received the email from Ford I emailed my dealer to add the no cost Sound Deadening headliner. It was installed at the factory. It was not an automatic add. You had to request it if you got MGV seats. I think the rational was that some people would not want it if they were going to wash out their Bronco thus getting the headliner wet. If you were getting carpet (cloth and leather interiors) then washing out was not an issue and the add was automatic.
That is the most logical explanation I have heard lol. Ordered my BD with the MGV and had the headliner added more for the little bit of extra insulation in the winter than the noise issues.
22 Black Diamond 2dr non sas w tow and roof rails.
69BROCO

Rank VI

Oct 28, 2021

There she is!
How did you get it without the side badge?
Bronco Nation Member #0000
Instagram: bdawson24
69BROCO

Rank 0

Oct 29, 2021

I pulled them off while it was sunny outside. I’m not a fan of decals