10 Hours

SlashRacer
Jul 13, 2020

Road trip!!!

Jul 13, 2020

Today is like an 8yr old waiting to Christmas morning!

Seriously......I am not sure how work expects me to work today?!?! Everyone should know about the reveal today......RIGHT?!?!

I hope they don’t expect me to do anything except sit around and fantasize all day!

IS IT 8pm EST YET?!?!

Are we there yet? How much longer?

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
Barrett, jinskeep
Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2020

Rank V

Jul 13, 2020

Same boat. I've tried to play it cool today in hopes that the work day would go quick. Nope. Everyone in the office has asked me, "Did you order your Bronco yet?"

Probably a sign that I've been talking about it too much to everyone.
SlashRacer, Deano Bronc

Rank V

Jul 13, 2020

Today is like an 8yr old waiting to Christmas morning!

Seriously......I am not sure how work expects me to work today?!?! Everyone should know about the reveal today......RIGHT?!?!

I hope they don’t expect me to do anything except sit around and fantasize all day!

IS IT 8pm EST YET?!?!

Are we there yet? How much longer?

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Actually the links I receive say it starts at 7:30 on here? There's a half hour for us!
Deano Bronc

Road trip!!!

Jul 13, 2020

Actually the links I receive say it starts at 7:30 on here? There's a half hour for us!
Pretty sure that’s the live feed for the work that went into it. I’m watching that one at 7:30pm and the reveal at 8pm. Pounding on the keyboard at 8:01pm. :ROFLMAO:

Road trip!!!

Jul 13, 2020

Same boat. I've tried to play it cool today in hopes that the work day would go quick. Nope. Everyone in the office has asked me, "Did you order your Bronco yet?"

Probably a sign that I've been talking about it too much to everyone.
I’ve been getting the same questions. Not that I have posted anything in Facebook or anything. :ROFLMAO:
Barrett

Rank 0

Jul 13, 2020

This day can move fast enough. I'm trying to leave work early so i can get the TV, Laptop, Phone, Beer and Pineapple Pizza ready for tonight! ;)
SlashRacer