2023MY Bronco Information (Sept 1st updates)

RagnarKon
Sep 02, 2022

Burrito Connoisseur

Sep 02, 2022

We have new dates to replace the old dates! A communication was sent out to dealers yesterday (Sept 1st) afternoon. This was originally posted on Bronco6G and I was able to independently verify the dates through contacts at Ford.

Full list of dates below:
  • Sept 6 - "What to Expect" email send out to all unscheduled orders 23MY changeover
  • Sept 8 - 22MY scheduling complete
  • Sept 8-18 - WBDO closed for 22MY to 23MY order conversion
  • Sept 13 - 23MY MYCO Playbook published for dealers
    • EDIT— Dealers have recieved their playbooks. Details here.
  • Sept 19 - 23MY Order Guide published
  • Sept 21 - Non-retail order bank opens & COVP for converted orders begins
  • Sept 28 - Unconverted Reservations email & ordering begins
  • Early Oct - 23MY scheduling begins
  • Oct 24 - Order / Reservation Email Reminder #1
  • Nov 7 - Order / Reservation Email Reminder #2
  • Nov 21 - COVP Ends - Reservations must be converted and all orders must be "buildable" to retain reservation priority.

Sept1_2023MYBroncoUpdate.png
2022 4dr Badlands, 2.3L Manual, Mid pkg
YouTube: youtube.com/@ragnarkon
Mal, TorgSurv

Gladesmen

Sep 02, 2022

@RagnarKon thank you for keeping us Posted. Man if only someone like you worked for Ford and would give us this Information officially.
Bronco Nation 1100. Everglades, Desert Sand
Res: 7/30/20 ordered 1/22/21 reorder 10/15/21 changed to Everglades 3/9/22 schedule 8/29/22 bumped to 9/5; 9/7/22 blend, 9/9 Mods, 9/26/22 completed, 10/7 shipped, 11/3/22 delivery
marchergirl, PatsFan1408

Burrito Connoisseur

Sep 02, 2022

@RagnarKon thank you for keeping us Posted. Man if only someone like you worked for Ford and would give us this Information officially.
Yeah... that would be nice, won't lie. With so many "well my dealer said" posts out there it is hard to know what's true or not.

Unfortunately one of my contacts at Ford (old high-school buddy) was impacted by the layoffs last week, and he was the guy who was involved in the dealer side of the business. So now I'm stuck in a more reactive position—have to wait until dealer communications leaks and then try to go verify it after it leaks. But still going to try to make the effort. Not that my word has a ton of weight—I'm just a random guy on the internet like everyone else on here—but the goal is to only to post things that I have personally verified.

What would be ideal is if someone from the Bronco brand team was active on these forums. (hint hint nudge nudge)
TorgSurv, Deano Bronc

Rank 0

Sep 06, 2022

Has anyone actually received that email that's allegedly supposed to go out today? Literally the last communication I got from ford was in October of last year when they confirmed that I'd been pushed to model year 22. I can't use any of the links to check it since I ordered directly with the dealership, it doesn't even show in my silly ford account.
ChickasawNDN, Southern62

Grumpy Young Man

Sep 06, 2022

Has anyone actually received that email that's allegedly supposed to go out today? Literally the last communication I got from ford was in October of last year when they confirmed that I'd been pushed to model year 22. I can't use any of the links to check it since I ordered directly with the dealership, it doesn't even show in my silly ford account.
Nope.
Southern62, kdsmoove

Rank V

Sep 06, 2022

Same boat. Only communication I've received from FMC was them saying that they've received my order from my dealer. Oh well, it'll get here when it gets here...
On Order, 11/15/21: MY22 Badlands 2-dr, Carb Gray, 2.3L, 7spd, SAS, Lux Reorder, 9/23/22: MY23, dropped tow.
Sche'd Production: 11/28/22, Modules Live: 11/30/22. Delivered 12/02/22.
kdsmoove

OBIE

Sep 06, 2022

Nope.
Do you have an 4-digit order number?

Grumpy Young Man

Sep 06, 2022

Yeah

Rank 0

Sep 06, 2022

Mine is 0928, I think the dealership code is F21023, from the screenshot my dealer sent me when I bugged them in November

Grumpy Young Man

Sep 06, 2022

Here ya go. Nothing really to see.

Attachments

Mal, RagnarKon

Burrito Connoisseur

Sep 06, 2022

Not going to lie, was expecting a little bit more information about what people should expect in their "What to Expect" email. Kind of a giant nothing-burger.

But anyway, to those who got the email—good sign you'll be bumped to 2023. There is one more scheduling day this upcoming Thursday, Sept 8th, but after that it's off to 2023. (Unless Ford changes the dates again, of course.)
Mal, Deano Bronc

OBIE

Sep 06, 2022

43993._xfImport[/ATTACH]ember: 5787"]
Here ya go. Nothing really to see.
So, you need to convert to a 2023, with event dates shown below.

Attachments

bronco11

Rank I

Sep 06, 2022

Not going to lie, was expecting a little bit more information about what people should expect in their "What to Expect" email. Kind of a giant nothing-burger.

But anyway, to those who got the email—good sign you'll be bumped to 2023. There is one more scheduling day this upcoming Thursday, Sept 8th, but after that it's off to 2023. (Unless Ford changes the dates again, of course.)
I have not received the email YET but I am checking constantly because I am convinced I should be getting bumped to 2023.

Burrito Connoisseur

Sep 06, 2022

I have not received the email YET but I am checking constantly because I am convinced I should be getting bumped to 2023.
Yeah I don't know how they generated the email recipient list.

The people who will be scheduled this week should be in preview right now, so they may have sent the emails to all unscheduled, non-previewed orders... maybe?? If that's the case you may be scheduled this Thursday. But we also know Ford's email system is slow, so who knows.
geddylee2112

Rank III

Sep 06, 2022

the delay must be be all the FoMoCo licken them stamps....
SittinWaitinWatchin.'22 Outer Banks 4D Velocity Blue Outer Banks LuxSquatch
05 Escape LTD-RIP 86 Bronco II&97 Explorer

Rank III

Sep 06, 2022

Great information, @RagnarKon. Thanks for consistently bringing us good, verified info!

Ford's email system is notoriously slow, so I'm assuming it will take a week or so for everyone to receive the email in question. I haven't received it either, and my dealer seems to think I have a chance of being scheduled in the last schedule lol. Doubtful, but who knows I guess.
2022 2023 Badlands 4D | Shadow Black | MIC | 2.7L | Sasquatch | Lux Package | MOD Bumpers | Order Date: 10/19/21
kdsmoove

Rank I

Sep 06, 2022

Yeah I don't know how they generated the email recipient list.

The people who will be scheduled this week should be in preview right now, so they may have sent the emails to all unscheduled, non-previewed orders... maybe?? If that's the case you may be scheduled this Thursday. But we also know Ford's email system is slow, so who knows.
I got curious so I called the Ford Marketing Center (sat on hold for almost 20 minutes so they must be getting blasted today). No new information for me. Still shows "Unscheduled Clean." Didn't say anything about previewing and I forgot to ask. I guess I'll wait for the bump to 2023 email.

Rank III

Sep 06, 2022

im in order processing..
SittinWaitinWatchin.'22 Outer Banks 4D Velocity Blue Outer Banks LuxSquatch
05 Escape LTD-RIP 86 Bronco II&97 Explorer

Grumpy Young Man

Sep 06, 2022

im in order processing..
Same. Not sure what it means

Rank I

Sep 06, 2022

Same. Not sure what it means
I am in Order Processing, too. I then had them lookup that I am Unscheduled Clean. I am wondering if emails only went out to original reservation holders? I am not a reservation holder. I walked into a dealer and ordered one.
ChickasawNDN, Southern62