Advocate II

Mar 18, 2021
Las Vegas, NV, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Huffer
Member #

My order for 2021 Wildtrak included MIC hardtop.Assume can still get as don't want soft top! No info from dealer!!!

“Appears that a lot of the changes to the models are…. Your price went up… Black Diamond was supposed to be the rugged one, now a “capable bumper” and you have to upgrade to get the modular…
I think you would have to wait until 2023 if you want it painted. Otherwise I believe you can still pay to upgrade. So basically your WIldtrack price went up.

Advocate I

Aug 21, 2021
Virginia Beach, VA
First Name
Charlie
Last Name
Warthling
My order for 2021 Wildtrak included MIC hardtop.Assume can still get as don't want soft top! No info from dealer!!!
I had selected the WT, 2.7, AMB, Squatch, Painted Hard Top etc right from day one. My AMB color is gone, They still haven't communicated anything regarding the painted top. I didn't want a soft top and am not really happy about being forced to get one if I want to see my WT any time soon. I'm trying to be patient as the WT is a want not a need, but the serious lack of communication from Ford and my Dealer are really aggravating.

Shiloh

Rank III

Advocate II

Oct 7, 2021
Tucson
First Name
George
Last Name
Green
Member #

My order also was for a Wildtrack hardtop - don't want the soft top. We placed our order in July and have absolutely no idea when we can expect it to be built - hopefully sometime.

John Taylor

Rank IV

Advocate III

Jun 15, 2021
Petaluma California
First Name
John
Last Name
Taylor
Member #

My order also was for a Wildtrack hardtop - don't want the soft top. We placed our order in July and have absolutely no idea when we can expect it to be built - hopefully sometime.
Everyone needs to chill a bit. We are dealing with the Ford motor company, not the slickest or fastest outfit in the biz! I ordered mine in time for thr 2021 model year and sll I know to date is they got my deposit money. ANYONE who ordered after March will have to wait for the 22 models. Just relax.

LR48

Rank VI

Champion I

Nov 13, 2020
Winter Park Fl
First Name
Larry
Last Name
Faulk
Member #

This is it.
I would really love that option but it can't be ordered if you have the heavy duty bumper and a full set of steel bash plates so frustrating. I'll probably add the tailgate table instead.