Super Supporter III

May 20, 2020
Clayton, Delaware, DE, USA
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Walt
Member #

I too got the Lux Package for the heated seats & steering wheel but didn't want any of the other stuff.

Fingers crossed for a cold weather package!
Ford is the worst for trying to upsell to get options you really want. I remember when I was shopping for an F-150 a few years ago I wanted LED headlights. In order to get them I would have had to bump up to a Lariat and add an 8k package. Would have ended up being close to $15k over what I was looking to pay.

• Wow
Reactions: Bronco_Girl

Soupcook

Rank VI

Champion I

Jan 14, 2021
Auburndale, FL, USA
First Name
Walter
Last Name
Lynch
Member #

I see BN threads asking about what Ford will have on Oct 13 when the new order banks open up. Well Ford has already leaked A LOT. So I itemized everything announced so far below.

* a Raptor special edition version

* an Everglades special edition version

* Deleted out the colors Antimatter Blue, and Rapid Red Metallic.

* The Lightning Blue Metallic color that was exclusive to the First Edition version is gone.

* Added Eruption Green Metalic color

* Added Hot Pepper Red Metalic Tinted Clearcoat color

* Added Desert Sand color (Everglades special edition only).

* Added Code Orange color (Raptor special edition only)

* Cyber Orange color is now available on the Base and Big Bend trims.

* A manual transmission can now be ordered with the Sashquatch package.

* The Badlands and Black Diamond trim levels have had their "Heavy-Duty Modular" front bumper deleted out and replaced with "the Capable Bumper". Which lacks the modularity of the "Heavy-Duty Modular", but it includes integrated fog lamps and an updated recovery point design.

* All trim levels can now add the "Heavy-Duty Modular" front bumper as an option.

* The Wildtrak version has had its molded-in color hardtop deleted out and replaced with the soft-top.

* A roof rack for four-door Broncos equipped with the Sasquatch package has been added.

There should be a Legacy Package option per what Ford has told its dealerships, but it has not been official released yet. (Perhaps Ford is delaying it??) The RUMORED color options for this package appear to be Yellowstone Yellow and Peak Blue Metallic.

Did I miss anything??

(Can't wait to see what else there might be!)
I heard Wildtrac would be getting a soft top...not that it could ONLY get the soft top. I recall both options will be available.

Ditchrunner

Rank VI

Champion I

May 24, 2021
728 Adams St, 63301
First Name
DON
Last Name
CWIKLOWSKI
Member #

I see BN threads asking about what Ford will have on Oct 13 when the new order banks open up. Well Ford has already leaked A LOT. So I itemized everything announced so far below.

* The Lightning Blue Metallic color that was exclusive to the First Edition version is gone.

* The Badlands and Black Diamond trim levels have had their "Heavy-Duty Modular" front bumper deleted out and replaced with "the Capable Bumper". Which lacks the modularity of the "Heavy-Duty Modular", but it includes integrated fog lamps and an updated recovery point design.

* All trim levels can now add the "Heavy-Duty Modular" front bumper as an option.

* The Wildtrak version has had its molded-in color hardtop deleted out and replaced with the soft-top.

* A roof rack for four-door Broncos equipped with the Sasquatch package has been added.

There should be a Legacy Package option per what Ford has told its dealerships, but it has not been official released yet. (Perhaps Ford is delaying it??) The RUMORED color options for this package appear to be Yellowstone Yellow and Peak Blue Metallic.

Did I miss anything??

In the Build and Price tool right now there are 4 more top options/add-ons, plus some body armor and side moldings.

Bronco_Girl

Rank VI

Promoter II

Aug 24, 2020
USA
First Name
Janet
Last Name
Conrad
Member #

I heard Wildtrac would be getting a soft top...not that it could ONLY get the soft top. I recall both options will be available.
That is what we have said. The hardtop is now an option for the WT as it now comes standard with the soft-top.

PSUTE

Rank V

Don't delete

Oct 2, 2020
Negro Mountain
First Name
Jay
Last Name
Johnson
Not if we are price protected; like Ford Promised!!…….Right
"Similar" build leaves wide area open for debate. So for example, if you have a basesquatch and they add another $1,000 to the squatch package, ( which I anticipate, to keep the MSRP under $30,000) you should be protected from an increase. Other than that, not sure what it means...

jlaliberty

Rank V

Supporter III

Oct 21, 2020
Newburyport, MA, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Laliberty
Member #

Did I miss anything??

EDIT:
* A slide-out tailgate for more sleeping area (ty @tlowell01)

What is on the Heritage edition? or is the Everglades and the Heritage the same animal?

Bronco_Girl

Rank VI

Promoter II

Aug 24, 2020
USA
First Name
Janet
Last Name
Conrad
Member #

What is on the Heritage edition? or is the Everglades and the Heritage the same animal?
No they are different. The Everglades is a unique edition of Bronco, like the Raptor will be. The Legacy is supposed to be an add-on package. It is going to be a nod to the old gen 1 Broncos. So a white roof, white grill, special interior, badging, etc. But Ford hasn't officially announced it. But they did tell their dealerships it would be available my22. (fingers crossed!).

Reactions: WeakNinja