2022 Options - So far!

Bronco V-8

Rank VI

Promoter I

May 29, 2020
USA
Member #

Desert sand sounds nice. My order is for a 2 door Cactus gray but I'm liking sand. hmmmm....
Too bad they only put it on the Swamp Special.

I was hoping ford would have a light goldish ,tanish maybe metallic.
Like Lincoln Ivory Parchment. M6944
Dune M7150
Pueblo Gold M7113

but make these colors available on every model.

Reactions: Bronco_Girl

Hudman316

Rank IV

Advocate III

Jun 11, 2021
Woodhaven MI
First Name
Eddie
Last Name
Huddleston
Member #

I see BN threads asking about what Ford will have on Oct 13 when the new order banks open up. Well Ford has already leaked A LOT. So I itemized everything announced so far below.

* a Raptor special edition version

* an Everglades special edition version

* Deleted out the colors Antimatter Blue, and Rapid Red Metallic.

* The Lightning Blue Metallic color that was exclusive to the First Edition version is gone.

* Added Eruption Green Metalic color

* Added Hot Pepper Red Metalic Tinted Clearcoat color

* Added Desert Sand color (Everglades special edition only).

* Added Code Orange color (Raptor special edition only)

* Cyber Orange color is now available on the Base and Big Bend trims.

* A manual transmission can now be ordered with the Sashquatch package.

* The Badlands and Black Diamond trim levels have had their "Heavy-Duty Modular" front bumper deleted out and replaced with "the Capable Bumper". Which lacks the modularity of the "Heavy-Duty Modular", but it includes integrated fog lamps and an updated recovery point design.

* All trim levels can now add the "Heavy-Duty Modular" front bumper as an option.

* The Wildtrak version has had its molded-in color hardtop deleted out and replaced with the soft-top.

* A roof rack for four-door Broncos equipped with the Sasquatch package has been added.

There should be a Legacy Package option per what Ford has told its dealerships, but it has not been official released yet. (Perhaps Ford is delaying it??) The RUMORED color options for this package appear to be Yellowstone Yellow and Peak Blue Metallic.

Did I miss anything??

(Can't wait to see what else there might be!)
No hard top option for the Wildtrak?

Reactions: Bronco_Girl

Scoops

Rank II

Advocate III

Apr 8, 2021
Planer Earth
First Name
Pete
Last Name
Ryan
Wait so now that I am moved to MY22 I will not get the standard HD mod bumper and I will have to add the HD as an option. No thanks I will go after market for a better bumper I have an issue being penalized for FORDs issue. I can live with the capable bumper but it is not the HD bumper. But at least I get Fogs, so there’s that.
So, there's this price protection that Ford gave to Reservation holders of comparably equipped models.
My expectation is my BD will come to me with the HD bumper, at the original cost of the MY21.

Bronco_Girl

Rank VI

Promoter II

Aug 24, 2020
USA
First Name
Janet
Last Name
Conrad
Member #

I feel like I heard the color options were going to be available (aside from special edition colors) across trims. Am I mistaken to think Cactus Gray will be available on the Base?
Ford didn't announce it but it could happen.

Bronco_Girl

Rank VI

Promoter II

Aug 24, 2020
USA
First Name
Janet
Last Name
Conrad
Member #

Wait so now that I am moved to MY22 I will not get the standard HD mod bumper and I will have to add the HD as an option. No thanks I will go after market for a better bumper I have an issue being penalized for FORDs issue. I can live with the capable bumper but it is not the HD bumper. But at least I get Fogs, so there’s that.
That was my thinking. I really want fog lights so I'm staying with the standard bumper and not paying extra for the heavy duty.

Bronco_Girl

Rank VI

Promoter II

Aug 24, 2020
USA
First Name
Janet
Last Name
Conrad
Member #

Thanks for the compilation Bronco Girl. :)

Added Desert Sand color (Everglades special edition only) - desert color on swamp special? I think Quick Sand would be better.
You are welcome!

I am betting that this Desert Sand color will look like the military hum v that were in the Middle East. It's odd Ford has released nothing about this Everglades model.

Bronco_Girl

Rank VI

Promoter II

Aug 24, 2020
USA
First Name
Janet
Last Name
Conrad
Member #

So, there's this price protection that Ford gave to Reservation holders of comparably equipped models.
My expectation is my BD will come to me with the HD bumper, at the original cost of the MY21.
I know but at least if you are like me and are really into stock, factory vehicles, than your fog lights will be stock on your Bronco. And retain it's value a bit more. :rolleyes:

Bronco_Girl

Rank VI

Promoter II

Aug 24, 2020
USA
First Name
Janet
Last Name
Conrad
Member #

In MY21, there was no option for the soft top on the Wildtrak. Now Ford is giving the option of the softop for the MY22. So you could have the soft top or the MIC top.
Yes correct. But the soft-top is standard and one has to pay extra for the hardtop now.

Bronco_Girl

Rank VI

Promoter II

Aug 24, 2020
USA
First Name
Janet
Last Name
Conrad
Member #

Too bad they only put it on the Swamp Special.

I was hoping ford would have a light goldish ,tanish maybe metallic.
Like Lincoln Ivory Parchment. M6944
Dune M7150
Pueblo Gold M7113

but make these colors available on every model.
Didn't gen 1 Bronco have a color like that?? I'm fairly certain there was.

Bronco_Girl

Rank VI

Promoter II

Aug 24, 2020
USA
First Name
Janet
Last Name
Conrad
Member #

Heard all of those except the legacy package. That's new to me. Still hoping they wise up and take the heated seats, steering wheel and remote start and package them into a cold weather package. The most ridiculous thing ever putting the heated steering wheel in the Lux package.
I too got the Lux Package for the heated seats & steering wheel but didn't want any of the other stuff.

Fingers crossed for a cold weather package!

Reactions: fahcksy