2022 Options - So far!

Bronco_Girl
Oct 03, 2021

Rank VI

Oct 03, 2021

I see BN threads asking about what Ford will have on Oct 13 when the new order banks open up. Well Ford has already leaked A LOT. So I itemized everything announced so far below.

* a Raptor special edition version

* an Everglades special edition version

* Deleted out the colors Antimatter Blue, and Rapid Red Metallic.

* The Lightning Blue Metallic color that was exclusive to the First Edition version is gone.

* Added Eruption Green Metalic color

* Added Hot Pepper Red Metalic Tinted Clearcoat color

* Added Desert Sand color (Everglades special edition only).

* Added Code Orange color (Raptor special edition only)

* Cyber Orange color is now available on the Base and Big Bend trims.

* A manual transmission can now be ordered with the Sashquatch package.

* The Badlands and Black Diamond trim levels have had their "Heavy-Duty Modular" front bumper deleted out and replaced with "the Capable Bumper". Which lacks the modularity of the "Heavy-Duty Modular", but it includes integrated fog lamps and an updated recovery point design.

* All trim levels can now add the "Heavy-Duty Modular" front bumper as an option.

* The Wildtrak version has had its molded-in color hardtop deleted out and replaced with the soft-top. (EDIT: There is some confusion here. You can STILL upgrade to the hard top by buying the hard top option. So the hard top is an option now that you pay extra for instead of being standard.)

* A roof rack for four-door Broncos equipped with the Sasquatch package has been added.

There should be a Legacy Package option per what Ford has told its dealerships, but it has not been official released yet. (Perhaps Ford is delaying it??) The RUMORED color options for this package appear to be Yellowstone Yellow and Peak Blue Metallic.

Did I miss anything??

EDIT:
* A slide-out tailgate for more sleeping area (ty @tlowell01)

(Can't wait to see what else there might be!)
Tonka Truck, WeakNinja

Standing Grumpy Face

Oct 03, 2021

Heard all of those except the legacy package. That's new to me. Still hoping they wise up and take the heated seats, steering wheel and remote start and package them into a cold weather package. The most ridiculous thing ever putting the heated steering wheel in the Lux package.
Bronco 202?, Tonka Truck

Rank V

Oct 03, 2021

A lot of good fixes for next year I see. Hmm...
Bronco Badlands, Bronco Black Diamond, Bronco Big Bend, & Bronco Sport Badlands
www.youtube.com/1five1garage
TK1215, Bronco_Girl

Rank V

Oct 03, 2021

A lot of good fixes for next year I see. Hmm...
They can't fix the attitude I would have to deal with if my wife could not get AMB. Glad I got in under the wire for a '21...
'21 AMB Basesquatch 2 Door. 2.7. 569 days from reservation to delivery
WVBadlands, Gunninja1

Rank V

Oct 03, 2021

I am very interested in the possible "legacy/heritage" package... only 12ish more days to wait...
4 Door Badlands/ Eruption Green/ Sasquatch/ Hard Top/ 2.3L/ Manual/ Lux/ Tow Pkg
Reservation-7/9/21, Order-7/17/21, Reorder- 10/25/21, Build Week 10/10/22 -> 10/3/22 -> 10/17/22 -> 10/24/22
TK1215, Bronco_Girl

No Ragerts

Oct 03, 2021

IIRC weren’t rear HVAC vents announced for 4 door models?
- 2023 Raptor / Shadow Black / MGV (DOB 8/30/23)
- 2023 Heritage Limited Edition / Robin’s Egg Blue / 4dr / (stolen from my dealer 11/15/23)
Bronco_Girl

Moab or bust!!!

Oct 03, 2021

IIRC weren’t rear HVAC vents announced for 4 door models?
I've heard a lot of people hoping for it but that's about all. :(
I really wouldn't look for it until the next major update for MY25.
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
Bronco_Girl

Rank III

Oct 03, 2021

My order for 2021 Wildtrak included MIC hardtop.Assume can still get as don't want soft top! No info from dealer!!!
Bronco_Girl

Rank IV

Oct 03, 2021

So I still want the BD bumper I ordered, that package

2.7. Mid/tow/Squatch
AMB obviously this has to change and is the only thing I am willing to compromise

it will be interesting, to say the least, to watch how Ford handles this

I’d like to know what color cues the will beusing in the interior for BD now, cause that blue goes with what I had ordered but concerns me now that most of my muted palate doesn’t blend with that aggressive blue

All that said I am still stoked for the moment I get to saddle up my stallion
Bronco_Girl

Rank V

Oct 03, 2021

My order for 2021 Wildtrak included MIC hardtop.Assume can still get as don't want soft top! No info from dealer!!!
Yes, MIC will still be fully available . . .
Bronco_Girl

Rank VI

Oct 03, 2021

I think you would have to wait until 2023 if you want it painted. Otherwise I believe you can still pay to upgrade. So basically your WIldtrack price went up.
Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Oct 03, 2021

So I still want the BD bumper I ordered, that package

2.7. Mid/tow/Squatch
AMB obviously this has to change and is the only thing I am willing to compromise

it will be interesting, to say the least, to watch how Ford handles this

I’d like to know what color cues the will beusing in the interior for BD now, cause that blue goes with what I had ordered but concerns me now that most of my muted palate doesn’t blend with that aggressive blue

All that said I am still stoked for the moment I get to saddle up my stallion
I too hope they are offering different color interiors for next year!!
Munky

Rank VI

Oct 03, 2021

I see BN threads asking about what Ford will have on Oct 13 when the new order banks open up. Well Ford has already leaked A LOT. So I itemized everything announced so far below.

* a Raptor special edition version

* an Everglades special edition version

* Deleted out the colors Antimatter Blue, and Rapid Red Metallic.

* The Lightning Blue Metallic color that was exclusive to the First Edition version is gone.

* Added Eruption Green Metalic color

* Added Hot Pepper Red Metalic Tinted Clearcoat color

* Added Desert Sand color (Everglades special edition only).

* Added Code Orange color (Raptor special edition only)

* A manual transmission can now be ordered with the Sashquatch package.

* The Badlands and Black Diamond trim levels have had their "Heavy-Duty Modular" front bumper deleted out and replaced with "the Capable Bumper". Which lacks the modularity of the "Heavy-Duty Modular", but it includes integrated fog lamps and an updated recovery point design.

* All trim levels can now add the "Heavy-Duty Modular" front bumper as an option.

* The Wildtrak version has had its molded-in color hardtop deleted out and replaced with the soft-top.

* A roof rack for four-door Broncos equipped with the Sasquatch package has been added.

There should be a Legacy Package option per what Ford has told its dealerships, but it has not been official released yet. (Perhaps Ford is delaying it??) The RUMORED color options for this package appear to be Yellowstone Yellow and Peak Blue Metallic.

Did I miss anything??

(Can't wait to see what else there might be!)
I'm hoping they blow little cool air up the seats in addition to the warm, sure makes living in Florida nicer, can't wait to update my order on the 13th.
Last Ride Bronco, Bronco_Girl

Rank VI

Oct 03, 2021

I'm hoping they blow little cool air up the seats in addition to the warm, sure makes living in Florida nicer, can't wait to update my order on the 13th.
I agree! In hindsight, I think a lot of people will be glad they got a my22.
glamosaurus

Rank IV

Oct 03, 2021

I believe that Velocity Blue is also no longer available as a paint color.

A/C seats would be a nice option to have here in Arizona... *crossing fingers*
Bronco_Girl

Brawnto

Oct 03, 2021

I feel like I heard the color options were going to be available (aside from special edition colors) across trims. Am I mistaken to think Cactus Gray will be available on the Base?
7/26 res -> 2/9 code 99 -> 10/25 ordered -> 10/28 vin assigned, 1/3 build week -> 1/8 blend -> 1/23 built -> 1/24 shipped -> 2/17 delivered!
22 4D BL 7MT 331A Soft Top, Modular Bumper, Tow
[O-====-O]
Bronco_Girl

Rank VI

Oct 03, 2021

I believe the MIC top is going to be a available on the 4 door WT, not the 2 door.
Bronco_Girl

Rank VI

Oct 03, 2021

I believe that Velocity Blue is also no longer available as a paint color.

A/C seats would be a nice option to have here in Arizona... *crossing fingers*
VB WILL be available for my22.
Bronco 202?, Bronco_Girl

Gladesmen

Oct 03, 2021

Wait so now that I am moved to MY22 I will not get the standard HD mod bumper and I will have to add the HD as an option. No thanks I will go after market for a better bumper I have an issue being penalized for FORDs issue. I can live with the capable bumper but it is not the HD bumper. But at least I get Fogs, so there’s that.
Bronco Nation 1100. Everglades, Desert Sand
Res: 7/30/20 ordered 1/22/21 reorder 10/15/21 changed to Everglades 3/9/22 schedule 8/29/22 bumped to 9/5; 9/7/22 blend, 9/9 Mods, 9/26/22 completed, 10/7 shipped, 11/3/22 delivery
Bronco 202?, Bronco_Girl

Rank IV

Oct 03, 2021

Wait so now that I am moved to MY22 I will not get the standard HD mod bumper and I will have to add the HD as an option. No thanks I will go after market for a better bumper I have an issue being penalized for FORDs issue. I can live with the capable bumper but it is not the HD bumper. But at least I get Fogs, so there’s that.
I can install fogs, and fogs are not on the same price point as the HD bumper

I ordered the HD setup and strayed away from luxury, I want a monster not a mall crawler.
And just like if I want to upgrade and Ford charge me… if they downgrade I expect to be compensated
Bronco 202?, VegasJason