2022 Ford Bronco Everglades: Exclusive and Extremely Ready

Laura
Feb 10, 2022
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Feb 10, 2022

It wasn't too long ago that Ford confirmed the special-edition 2022 Bronco Everglades and Bronco Nation had some in-person time with the SUV. Since then, the other limited-edition vehicle of this summer has taken center stage: the Bronco Raptor. But today, the focus is off that desert beast and on a vehicle set to tackle a new terrain ... the Bronco Everglades has been revealed.

2022 Ford Bronco Everglades: Exclusive and Extremely Ready

2022 Ford Bronco Everglades_Desert Sand_13.jpg
2022 Ford Bronco Everglades_Desert Sand_23.jpg
2022 Ford Bronco Everglades_Desert Sand_11.jpg
2022 Ford Bronco Everglades_Desert Sand_08.jpg
2022 Ford Bronco Everglades_Desert Sand_09.jpg
2022 Ford Bronco Everglades_Desert Sand_02.jpg
2022 Bronco Everglades_Snorkel_graphic.jpg
2022 Bronco Everglades_WARN winch.jpg

Attachments

2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s
Padams7, TEEDEE
Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2022

Rank III

Feb 10, 2022

The Everglades link didn’t work for me. Seems like a reasonable value overall if these are the parts you were going to add yourself anyway.

Road trip!!!

Feb 10, 2022

The Everglades link didn’t work for me. Seems like a reasonable value overall if these are the parts you were going to add yourself anyway.
2022 Ford Bronco Everglades: Exclusive and Extremely Ready - Bronco Nation (thebronconation.com)
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.

Road trip!!!

Feb 10, 2022

Bronco Everglades will join the Bronco lineup of Built Wild 4×4 SUVs this summer. Ordering begins in March, exclusively for existing Bronco reservation holders. Pricing will start at $53,000 plus $1,495 destination and delivery charges.
TEEDEE, Deano Bronc

Rank 0

Feb 10, 2022

The spec sheet says the headlights are standard, not signature, but all the pictures say otherwise. So which is it?

Standing Grumpy Face

Feb 10, 2022

TEEDEE, LR48

Rank III

Rank III

Feb 10, 2022

The spec sheet says the headlights are standard, not signature, but all the pictures say otherwise. So which is it?

Available option?

Standing Grumpy Face

Feb 10, 2022

Interesting. The Everglades comes with the 12" screen but no B&O or nav. What I'm gathering is it's essentially a Black Diamond with Sasquatch, Mid, 12" screen, the snorkel, winch and exclusive wheels.
LR48, Deano Bronc

Standing Grumpy Face

Feb 10, 2022

They have been known to throw on some different parts to make it look better for pics. If you read through the specs it looks like the Everglades is built off of the Black Diamond. Which does not have a signature lighting.
Deano Bronc, AllthePonies

Standing Grumpy Face

Feb 10, 2022

Available option?

Doesn't look like it.

Screenshot (31).png
SlashRacer, AllthePonies

Rank VI

Feb 10, 2022

So who in Chicago is going to look into those fender flares. My guess is (and my old eyes just can't tell), it's the same fenders, Ford just flattened out the flare. Would like to get confirmation though, please. :) Not too sure if they'll grow on me or not, but it's a start.
2021 Broncos - BaseSquatch 4dr. Rapid Red V6 Soft Top
Big Bed 4dr. AMB V6 Soft Top Tow (BIL's)
Nitto tires SUCK! You've been warned.
Deano Bronc, Laura
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Feb 10, 2022

Still no dice.
It's a sentence of code I left in the text box; I'll edit it once I'm on my laptop again. Thank you!
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
AllthePonies

Standing Grumpy Face

Feb 10, 2022

Just to confirm speculation, the Everglades is only available with the 2.3.

Screenshot (32).png
JasonAM, Mal
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Feb 10, 2022

So who in Chicago is going to look into those fender flares. My guess is (and my old eyes just can't tell), it's the same fenders, Ford just flattened out the flare. Would like to get confirmation though, please. :) Not too sure if they'll grow on me or not, but it's a start.
I've got you. At the airport now.
Mal, Deano Bronc

Standing Grumpy Face

Feb 10, 2022

We've already tasked @Laura ;) with giving us as much info as she can on the fenders and flares.
EvlNvrDys, SlashRacer

Standing Grumpy Face

Feb 10, 2022

I've got you. At the airport now.

Safe travels @Laura
LR48, Deano Bronc
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Feb 10, 2022

And not sure if you guys saw it, but the last bullet in the top section of the article has a link to where the livestream walkaround will be happening at 12 CST.
Deano Bronc, EvlNvrDys

Road trip!!!

Feb 10, 2022

I love the looks of the squared off fender flares. Now give me Burnt Orange and a MOD top to go with them. :love:
Deano Bronc, EvlNvrDys

Standing Grumpy Face

Feb 10, 2022

I love the looks of the squared off fender flares. Now give me Burnt Orange and a MOD top to go with them. :love:

I absolutely love the squared off fenders. No more landscaping edging look. I'm really hoping they didn't change the fenders for the Everglades and the flares will be compatible with the standard fenders. Would look hot if they did them in body color eventually.
SlashRacer, Deano Bronc