Rank 0

Advocate I

May 4, 2022
Plainfield, IN, USA
First Name
Jacob
Last Name
Garman
I hope you’re prepared for a email stating your build date is being delayed. You may not get the car until September. I have already been pushed back three weeks.
Wow, that sucks. Driving my Matchbox car with a newborn is going to be wonderful. The car seat takes up half my backseat lol. Shame on me for ordering Alto Blue. From what my dealer said, the lower trims and more basic accessorized models are being built faster than the Badlands, especially non-popular colors. Cactus Grey and Area 51 seem to be pushed through faster.

lowrain13

Rank 0

Advocate I

May 10, 2022
Stevenson Ranch, CA, USA
First Name
Lowrain
Last Name
I
Wow, that sucks. Driving my Matchbox car with a newborn is going to be wonderful. The car seat takes up half my backseat lol. Shame on me for ordering Alto Blue. From what my dealer said, the lower trims and more basic accessorized models are being built faster than the Badlands, especially non-popular colors. Cactus Grey and Area 51 seem to be pushed through faster.
I ordered the Bronco sport badlands in alto blue also on May 6. Don’t regret it. I loved the color when they had another trim at the dealer. I was hoping to get antimatter blue but they only made those in the big Broncos first edition ones. It definitely doesn’t look like that teal color on the computer. When I went to look at it it looked more like a blue black. They had the big bend there and this is the pic of the alto blue. It has a slight teal when I put light to it.

Attachments

Reactions: JG4696

JG4696

Rank 0

Advocate I

May 4, 2022
Plainfield, IN, USA
First Name
Jacob
Last Name
Garman
I ordered the Bronco sport badlands in alto blue also on May 6. Don’t regret it. I loved the color when they had another trim at the dealer. I was hoping to get antimatter blue but they only made those in the big Broncos first edition ones. It definitely doesn’t look like that teal color on the computer. When I went to look at it it looked more like a blue black. They had the big bend there and this is the pic of the alto blue. It has a slight teal when I put light to it.
Nice! It’s nothing like the picture on their site, I didn’t realize it until recently. Still love the color though!

MBrown551

Rank 0

Advocate I

May 16, 2022
Ohio, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
B
My wife's order was confirmed April 6th. We haven't heard anything since. We ordered a 2022 Outer Banks in Area 51.