2022 Badging/Emblem ideas for the Sport

iambluto
Sep 14, 2021

Rank II

Sep 14, 2021

Would you consider for the Sport, having as an option from Ford for the script Bronco Logo on the side of the vehicle like the older Broncos and the bucking Bronco placed on the rear like the new full size Bronco. They could even have options for Chrome, Black Chrome, or other color options. I find the options at CJPonyparts.com. (https://www.cjponyparts.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=Bronco+emblem). I did not know about the older Bronco Sport logo. I bought one from Dennis Carpenter Ford Restoration Parts and loved it. I understand I do not own a full size Bronco but these logos could add to the appearance of the vehicle. Ford is adding and replacing certain paint colors, why not add options like this for the vehicle. Just a thought.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2021

Rank II

Sep 14, 2021

Other ideas for the Sport could be offering upgrades on models for a type of Sasquatch package for the Sport, providing a factory lift, larger tires, improved clearance, improved suspension to meet the off-roading needs.
Sync 4 upgrade option.
All vehicles come with full Ford Co-Pilot 360 options.
Maybe provide your ideas as to what options you would like to see.

Rank I

Oct 08, 2021

Other ideas for the Sport could be offering upgrades on models for a type of Sasquatch package for the Sport, providing a factory lift, larger tires, improved clearance, improved suspension to meet the off-roading needs.
Sync 4 upgrade option.
All vehicles come with full Ford Co-Pilot 360 options.
Maybe provide your ideas as to what options you would like to see.
Just joined and checked in but in my check in, I asked for a Sasquatch and Sync 4, So I'm with you!