Bucktown
May 13, 2021

Rank V

May 13, 2021

Went to dealership today, the sales manager hates to see me come in, I ask him what was going on with our bronco he said nothing still the same and I said Ford was supposed to go through orders and move some to 2022 , he said yes they did that. I said what happened and he said 3 of them got moved to 2022 and I said so did mine and he said no your still a 2021. So I guess I should be happy, I never know how to feel at that dealership.
Deano Bronc, BuzzyBud
Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2021

Road trip!!!

May 13, 2021

Went to dealership today, the sales manager hates to see me come in, I ask him what was going on with our bronco he said nothing still the same and I said Ford was supposed to go through orders and move some to 2022 , he said yes they did that. I said what happened and he said 3 of them got moved to 2022 and I said so did mine and he said no your still a 2021. So I guess I should be happy, I never know how to feel at that dealership.
I haven’t heard anything about dealerships having some of the allocations moved to 2022.
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.

Life is a Highway

May 13, 2021

This things is a three card monte poop show!:ROFLMAO:
Deano Bronc

Rank VI

May 13, 2021

If they weren't buildable the dealership was supposed to move them so the system wasn't "clogged" with unbuildable units.
2022 Jeep JLR, manual with even more extra guacamole
Sold - 2021 Jeep JLR, manual w/extra guacamole
1Five1 Garage, BuzzyBud

Mud,Sweat and Gears

May 13, 2021

If they weren't buildable the dealership was supposed to move them so the system wasn't "clogged" with unbuildable units.
So there would be no units in the system?
14U

Rank VI

May 13, 2021

For example, if your build includes a top that isn't available (modular) your order would be moved/removed from the system.
2022 Jeep JLR, manual with even more extra guacamole
Sold - 2021 Jeep JLR, manual w/extra guacamole
TK1215, Bucktown

Rank I

May 14, 2021

I haven’t heard anything about dealerships having some of the allocations moved to 2022.
If you are getting the modular hard top it will definitely be a 2022. And the orders can’t even be submitted yet. Ford isn’t taking the 2022 orders yet. That’s the last I have heard
TK1215

Rank V

May 14, 2021

Oh great, leave it to the dealers to say it's unbuildable? we're screwed. A lot of dealers are clueless about what is going on.
Bronco Badlands, Bronco Black Diamond, Bronco Big Bend, & Bronco Sport Badlands
www.youtube.com/1five1garage
TK1215

Road trip!!!

May 14, 2021

If you are getting the modular hard top it will definitely be a 2022. And the orders can’t even be submitted yet. Ford isn’t taking the 2022 orders yet. That’s the last I have heard
I knew about the mod top not being available to 2022. Wasn't sure why the dealership had allocations taken away, because those were already MY22. Seems like someone further down the list with a buildable bronco would have moved into the allocation spot.
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
TK1215