2021 Ford Bronco Built Wild Accessories Guide

Buckin'

Rank V

Champion III

Jun 13, 2020
Wilmington, NC, USA
Member #

Notice that the Winch Solution is "Not For Broncos With Front Camera." Come on Ford, Warn, ARB - Make a "Solution" for this interference problem.
Also notice the ARB air compressor kit makes half the air flow as 1 of the SmittyBilt compressors. Could be a big difference on 35" tires.
It's not in this one, but apparently an on-board ARB twin will be available

TK1215

Rank VI

Champion I

Jan 1, 2021
Maricopa, AZ
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Kiely
Member #

Notice that the Winch Solution is "Not For Broncos With Front Camera." Come on Ford, Warn, ARB - Make a "Solution" for this interference problem.
Also notice the ARB air compressor kit makes half the air flow as 1 of the SmittyBilt compressors. Could be a big difference on 35" tires.
Couldn’t the engineers mock up a grill with the desired brush guard with or without the winch first and then figure out the camera position and angle? Seems like they put the camera on the grill at the angle they wanted before the bumper, winch, winch guard, brush guards were put on?

ResidualGenius

Rank VI

Champion II

Dec 15, 2020
Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Zach
Last Name
Loescher
Member #

Couldn’t the engineers mock up a grill with the desired brush guard with or without the winch first and then figure out the camera position and angle? Seems like they put the camera on the grill at the angle they wanted before the bumper, winch, winch guard, brush guards were put on?
It's been talked about over and over on threads, all the cameras have to be synched in position, so 2 that have zero chance of being moved are the sides. So, those set the standard for the whole 360 view to be complete.

Bronco Gal

Rank II

Advocate III

Mar 10, 2021
Montrose, CO, USA
First Name
Mindy
Last Name
Hodel
Sure.
Item​
Sku​
Genuine Ford Swing Gate Table By Tuffy
VM2DZ-78407A99-A​
cute - I finally saw that in the accessories llist, but somewhere I saw a pull-out table somehow part of the main area - kind of like that trunk/drawer pull-out but a table instead. I had stars in my eyes when I saw that one! but haven't seen it since

Reactions: Commodore and Howdy

ResidualGenius

Rank VI

Champion II

Dec 15, 2020
Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Zach
Last Name
Loescher
Member #

cute - I finally saw that in the accessories llist, but somewhere I saw a pull-out table somehow part of the main area - kind of like that trunk/drawer pull-out but a table instead. I had stars in my eyes when I saw that one! but haven't seen it since
Yea, Ford has had it up until this revised edition came out and now its MIA

Howdy

Rank VI

Champion III

Oct 9, 2020
United States
First Name
H
Last Name
Zuch
Member #

...but somewhere I saw a pull-out table somehow part of the main area - kind of like that trunk/drawer pull-out but a table instead. I had stars in my eyes when I saw that one! but haven't seen it since
So, I'm with you now (when passing out brains, I thought they said trains, and missed mine). Unfortunately, that item only registers with me as the Sleeping Bag Extension. Sorry but I understand that accessory is "Late Availability". I'm a tall guy, so I'm out on that one; plus the whole sleep in your 2-door Bronco thing, is no es bueno.
1620057833394.png
1620057833394.png

SlashRacer

Rank VI

Champion I

May 31, 2020
Allegan, MI, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Heckman
Member #

I'm eyeballing a few things in the accessories list.

The trail armor and door sill covers will prevent a lot of scuffing from people getting in and out.
The kayak carrier with load assist would be nice, but I was unable to add roof rails to my build because its a 4dr, 2.7L with sas package.

ResidualGenius

Rank VI

Champion II

Dec 15, 2020
Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Zach
Last Name
Loescher
Member #

I am getting the mats, and will be shopping for seat covers. But can the fold-down table be had on a Base?
Yes the table works on any trim level, but this one is way better and will be made for the Bronco per the rep from Rock Slide.

Dirt Dog

Rank 0

Advocate II

Feb 12, 2021
Brighton, MI
First Name
Alan
Last Name
Heneveld
I might have missed something. Couldn't order the standard roof rails and crossbars when placing with the 2.7 engine in my badlands. I know it was debated forever about possible weight issues with certification or whatever . I thought it would pop up later so we could buy it in accessories. The way I see these roof accessories , you need the base rack to build off of. Am I wrong ?

ResidualGenius

Rank VI

Champion II

Dec 15, 2020
Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Zach
Last Name
Loescher
Member #

I might have missed something. Couldn't order the standard roof rails and crossbars when placing with the 2.7 engine in my badlands. I know it was debated forever about possible weight issues with certification or whatever . I thought it would pop up later so we could buy it in accessories. The way I see these roof accessories , you need the base rack to build off of. Am I wrong ?
Per my dealer, they thought it might be available later in the year as a "late availability" but couldn't confirm anything. I'm kinda guessing it won't be available from Ford as then it's basically putting them back into the GVRW catch if they offer them knowing the weight issue.

Bronco Gal

Rank II

Advocate III

Mar 10, 2021
Montrose, CO, USA
First Name
Mindy
Last Name
Hodel
So, I'm with you now (when passing out brains, I thought they said trains, and missed mine). Unfortunately, that item only registers with me as the Sleeping Bag Extension. Sorry but I understand that accessory is "Late Availability". I'm a tall guy, so I'm out on that one; plus the whole sleep in your 2-door Bronco thing, is no es bueno.
View attachment 12702View attachment 12702
ooh! THIS! I hadn't thought of the sleeping bag use. I was just picturing a great tailgate-style table or desk. More uses than I can count - I didn't see this in the accessories book. Is it something I'd get via Ford folks>

Bronc96

Rank VI

Champion I

Jul 11, 2020
Greenville, SC, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Henderson
Member #

I'm sure the AM will have one but was eyeing the canvas bimini top and only see the mesh listed now. Guess it disappeared?

So many things I like...tailgate table, rooftop tent, mirror pod lights (looks like price was reduced?)...the list goes on. That rear floor or console vault looks pretty cool as well.

Bronco Gal

Rank II

Advocate III

Mar 10, 2021
Montrose, CO, USA
First Name
Mindy
Last Name
Hodel
Yes; through your Ford dealer. It's supposed be part of the DIO (Dealer Installed Options) Program. Right now this is a 4-door only accessory. So if you're thinkin' of using the "sleeping bag extension" for pull-out tailgates, I'm there if bourbon is on your bar. Cheers!
Bourbon = YES. 4-door = NO - I am getting a 2-door. why does the number of doors matter with a pull-out tailgate?

Howdy

Rank VI

Champion III

Oct 9, 2020
United States
First Name
H
Last Name
Zuch
Member #

...why does the number of doors matter with a pull-out tailgate?
Us 2-door folks are likely out because of the shallow cargo depth; makes the extension less a table and more like a short flipper. There is a consolation; your tailgate will be successful without the extension, as sippin' a little whiskey is on the menu.

Last edited: