2021 FORD BRONCO BIG BEND, 5 THING WE LOVE ABOUT OUR BIGGEST IMPULSE BUY EVER

1Five1 Garage
Sep 17, 2021

Rank V

Sep 17, 2021

We reserved our badlands the first day we were able to. We, then, changed our reservation to an order the first day as well. Despite our efforts to get an early Bronco, the global market on parts as well as manufacturing difficulties, we won’t see our Bronco until sometime mid-2022. We recently had an opportunity to purchase an unwanted Bronco from a local dealer and gladly adopted the Bronco and plan on giving it a good home. While we knew we would love the 2021 Ford Bronco, there are some things that we loved more than we expected.

Being that it is a 7-speed manual, most people did not want this vehicle. I personally love manuals and have missed having one since I sold my race car when I lived in Germany. While I have always wanted to get another, the opportunity never really came up or I was looking for a race car replacement and daily drivers are easier and automatic.

The modularity of the Bronco is by far an absolute fascinating thing for true customization. I personally think all true off-roading vehicles should have the ability to remove ALL panels for the ease of repair. Damage it on Saturday, replace it on Sunday, and drive it on Monday is the wave of the future.

People always want to video the trails and adventures but usually have to take less than secure mounts to hold their cameras. The built-in mount gives the capability of a secure mounting point that is center mounted on the dash to capture the memories to enjoy over and over. While the Apple Carplay might not be a new thing for some. Both my vehicles are over 7 years old, and they don’t have it. I am surprised just how useful it is with allowing you to access the items you need on your phone without taking your attention off the road for longer than necessary.

The convertible aspect of the vehicle is another item I really love about the Bronco. While I love the Jeep, the bar over the driver’s compartment made it difficult to convince myself to purchase it. The way I sit due to a partially fused back puts me in the position where it is uncomfortably close to the top of my head. The Bronco’s design gives me the opportunity to enjoy myself without obstacles or obstructions.
Bronco Badlands, Bronco Black Diamond, Bronco Big Bend, & Bronco Sport Badlands
www.youtube.com/1five1garage
Bronco_Girl, TK1215
Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2021

Rank IV

Sep 18, 2021

Nice recap of your video info! Did you just keep a pulse on the dealers lot or did your dealer reach out to you knowing you were in the bronco market.

The ones near mine seem to disappear faster than I can get a call out to my dealer rep.

Enjoy ☺️
1Five1 Garage

Rank VI

Sep 18, 2021

We reserved our badlands the first day we were able to. We, then, changed our reservation to an order the first day as well. Despite our efforts to get an early Bronco, the global market on parts as well as manufacturing difficulties, we won’t see our Bronco until sometime mid-2022. We recently had an opportunity to purchase an unwanted Bronco from a local dealer and gladly adopted the Bronco and plan on giving it a good home. While we knew we would love the 2021 Ford Bronco, there are some things that we loved more than we expected.

Being that it is a 7-speed manual, most people did not want this vehicle. I personally love manuals and have missed having one since I sold my race car when I lived in Germany. While I have always wanted to get another, the opportunity never really came up or I was looking for a race car replacement and daily drivers are easier and automatic.

The modularity of the Bronco is by far an absolute fascinating thing for true customization. I personally think all true off-roading vehicles should have the ability to remove ALL panels for the ease of repair. Damage it on Saturday, replace it on Sunday, and drive it on Monday is the wave of the future.

People always want to video the trails and adventures but usually have to take less than secure mounts to hold their cameras. The built-in mount gives the capability of a secure mounting point that is center mounted on the dash to capture the memories to enjoy over and over. While the Apple Carplay might not be a new thing for some. Both my vehicles are over 7 years old, and they don’t have it. I am surprised just how useful it is with allowing you to access the items you need on your phone without taking your attention off the road for longer than necessary.

The convertible aspect of the vehicle is another item I really love about the Bronco. While I love the Jeep, the bar over the driver’s compartment made it difficult to convince myself to purchase it. The way I sit due to a partially fused back puts me in the position where it is uncomfortably close to the top of my head. The Bronco’s design gives me the opportunity to enjoy myself without obstacles or obstructions.
You still getting the BL??
1Five1 Garage

Rank V

Sep 19, 2021

Nice recap of your video info! Did you just keep a pulse on the dealers lot or did your dealer reach out to you knowing you were in the bronco market.

The ones near mine seem to disappear faster than I can get a call out to my dealer rep.

Enjoy ☺

I actually had not intention in buying one that day. I had never looked on any dealer lots for Bronco's for sale. I was looking at the Mannequin BL they had and test drove this and during the test drive told her to get the paperwork started.

We were told by a friend they had the badlands sasquatch there. come to think of it i never did drive it...lol :ROFLMAO:
dmgale

Rank V

Sep 19, 2021

You still getting the BL??

Yes, the BL and the BD are still on order. We will just collect them as they come in.
Bronco_Girl