Oct 09, 2021

Rank 0

Oct 09, 2021

2021 Ford Bronco Sport Badlands
Color: Area 51
2.0 L 4 Cylinder engine. 250 HP and 277 lb-ft of torque
Upgraded Badlands package
Upgraded tires to BFG TA KO2 245 65 R17

Car is in like new condition, under 900 miles. I ordered this vehicle in February and just took delivery in July. I’m located in Jacksonville, FL. Asking $47,000. Please reach out if you’re interested (904) 607-6509.
Last edited by a moderator: Oct 09, 2021

Rank 0

Oct 12, 2021

2021 Ford Bronco Sport Badlands
Color: Area 51
2.0 L 4 Cylinder engine. 250 HP and 277 lb-ft of torque
Upgraded Badlands package
Upgraded tires to BFG TA KO2 245 65 R17

Car is in like new condition, under 900 miles. I ordered this vehicle in February and just took delivery in July. I’m located in Jacksonville, FL. Asking $47,000. Please reach out if you’re interested (904) 607-6509.

Attachments

Rank V

Oct 18, 2021

The market is definitely still wack

Rank III

Oct 18, 2021

I sold my Outer Banks to Carmax for $41k, 5K more than I paid for it and bought a new BL/BL. The market is insane.
2023 Bronco 4Dr Wildtrak

Rank 0

Oct 18, 2021

I sold my Outer Banks to Carmax for $41k, 5K more than I paid for it and bought a new BL/BL. The market is insane.
Thank you for the feedback, I might have to give them a call.
TheShark

Rank III

Oct 18, 2021

Someone mentioned in the Bronco Sport Forum about BL's and First Editions not getting the big offers the Big Bend and Outer Banks were getting from Carvana and Carmax. Just for grins I went to Carvana and got a offer for $800 more than MSRP on my BL. Can't speak for Carmax since you have to go in person for the quote but they were correct, nothing like the $5k over MSRP I got for my OB. In a normal world you would be hopping up and down getting more than $800 more than MSRP the moment you drove a car off the dealer lot, now it's like big deal.
2023 Bronco 4Dr Wildtrak

Rank 0

Oct 18, 2021

Someone mentioned in the Bronco Sport Forum about BL's and First Editions not getting the big offers the Big Bend and Outer Banks were getting from Carvana and Carmax. Just for grins I went to Carvana and got a offer for $800 more than MSRP on my BL. Can't speak for Carmax since you have to go in person for the quote but they were correct, nothing like the $5k over MSRP I got for my OB. In a normal world you would be hopping up and down getting more than $800 more than MSRP the moment you drove a car off the dealer lot, now it's like big deal.
I know and that’s pretty interesting to me. You’d think the BL and first editions would have a better resale value. Guess we’ll see.

Rank V

Oct 18, 2021

I know and that’s pretty interesting to me. You’d think the BL and first editions would have a better resale value. Guess we’ll see.
Maybe it's all about the price point. I'm sure Carmax knows the budget range of their typical customer and the BB and OB fits into that range while the BL and FEs are too high? Just a theory...
Reservation: 7/16 @ 9:58pm EST
Order: 2-dr Velocity Blue Badlands with Sasquatch & 2.7L
Instagram @BitterBronco
benjaminkrawiec

Rank 0

Oct 19, 2021

Maybe it's all about the price point. I'm sure Carmax knows the budget range of their typical customer and the BB and OB fits into that range while the BL and FEs are too high? Just a theory...
Good point, I’d say there’s some truth to that for sure

Rank V

Oct 22, 2021

what a great move
TheShark