$375.00

https://www.ebay.com/itm/384366370463
Hell yeah, those are bad a$$!
G.O.A.T.
SasquatchFordParts

Rank 0

Sep 01, 2021

Hell yeah, those are bad a$$!
Yeah we had a pair on our Mannequin for the Dealer and they were sick! Super bright.
Boogeyman1

No Ragerts

Sep 01, 2021

I like the round aesthetic with the headlights - nice design touch. Are these Ford branded products from Rigid?
- 2023 Raptor / Shadow Black / MGV (DOB 8/30/23)
- 2023 Heritage Limited Edition / Robin’s Egg Blue / 4dr / (stolen from my dealer 11/15/23)

Rank VI

Sep 01, 2021

These look amazing, and they're finally in stock. View attachment 17686
$375.00

https://www.ebay.com/itm/384366370463

I thought these were on the stop sale list, they take them off?
(Something about vibrating loose so they were going to add locktite and update instructions)

That’s why they are not available anywhere. But great if you have them in hand And at a discount!

Mg
Bronco Nation 278
IndianaBroncos on Facebook​

Rank 0

Sep 02, 2021

I thought these were on the stop sale list, they take them off?
(Something about vibrating loose so they were going to add locktite and update instructions)

That’s why they are not available anywhere. But great if you have them in hand And at a discount!

Mg
Yeah they were on Stop sale, but the new production run is in stock now. I have 20 on my shelf as we speak.
Michael Grasso

Rank 0

Sep 02, 2021

I like the round aesthetic with the headlights - nice design touch. Are these Ford branded products from Rigid?
Yes, these have a ford performance part number on them. As far as I can tell they are a new design specifically for the Bronco launch.
Bschurr

Rank VI

Sep 11, 2021

So I bought these, wired them up. Apparently the backlights are neutered on the Ford part. They don’t function. Anyone get theirs to work?
Bronco Nation 278

Rank III

Sep 11, 2021

So I bought these, wired them up. Apparently the backlights are neutered on the Ford part. They don’t function. Anyone get theirs to work?
Okay I'm still in the eighties, KC's were the thing back then. What is the backlight your talking about?
2021 Lightning Blue FE 2 door with Gray and Navy interior.

Rank IV

Sep 14, 2021

Mine arrived today, now just another couple of weeks and I can put them on mine!

Rank 0

Sep 17, 2021

I want to recommend this product at Amazon
Capture.JPG

Ford Bronco Mirror Mounted Off-Road Lights Part Number - M-15200K-BML
by SASQUATCH FORD PARTS
Learn more:

Rank VI

Sep 17, 2021

Just remember that for a $100 extra you get Ford Covers and they delete the backlight feature.
So a hard pass.
Mg
Bronco Nation 278
SasquatchFordParts

Rank 0

Sep 17, 2021

Just remember that for a $100 extra you get Ford Covers and they delete the backlight feature.
So a hard pass.
Mg
Per Ford, they were designed to plug and play and designed for Bronco, (at least the bracketing and wiring) I also haven't seen another Rigid with the exact same LED layout and round. But hey, it's not for everyone, I get that.

Rank VI

Sep 17, 2021

Per Ford, they were designed to plug and play and designed for Bronco, (at least the bracketing and wiring) I also haven't seen another Rigid with the exact same LED layout and round. But hey, it's not for everyone, I get that.

Not sure on the bracket, when the standard gets here I'll do a comparison!

They give you two lengths of wire. No harness

Layout is the same as standard round Rigid 360...

Ive already installed them.

Not worth the extra cash.
CDEBB680-FC9C-45B8-921C-1489EDE2B8DA.jpeg
Bronco Nation 278
Buckin'

No Ragerts

Sep 17, 2021

So a hard pass.
Mg
@Michael Grasso can you please elaborate on the $100 extra and backlight functionality?

I am expecting delivery of my Badlands in early October and these are on my shopping list (not buying anything until she is in my possession).

TIA!
- 2023 Raptor / Shadow Black / MGV (DOB 8/30/23)
- 2023 Heritage Limited Edition / Robin’s Egg Blue / 4dr / (stolen from my dealer 11/15/23)
Michael Grasso

Rank VI

Sep 17, 2021

@Michael Grasso can you please elaborate on the $100 extra and backlight functionality?

I am expecting delivery of my Badlands in early October and these are on my shopping list (not buying anything until she is in my possession).

TIA!

You can purchase the standard Rigid 360 light for around $299
The standard version comes with a "backlight feature" which is basically a daytime running light.

The $395 Ford Performance one comes with a set of Ford Performance covers but they neutered the daytime running light feature.

So in the end you get one less feature (if that is important) and a set of black covers for $100.

This is just info, do what you want.

I did the Ford Performance, just a little miffed they neutered the backlight without saying anything so I'm putting the correct info out.
(mainly so you don't spend an hour troubleshooting why the DRL won't work!)

Michael
Bronco Nation 278
Bschurr, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Sep 17, 2021

What is the backlight feature?

Basically it's some very light LED's that make the whole unit into a day time running light...

The Lights are great, the price is reasonable. I'm only saying what Ford didn't, that for "liability" reasons they deleted that. If you don't care then go ahead, I myself have them.

Mg
Bronco Nation 278

Moab or bust!!!

Sep 17, 2021

Basically it's some very light LED's that make the whole unit into a day time running light...

The Lights are great, the price is reasonable. I'm only saying what Ford didn't, that for "liability" reasons they deleted that. If you don't care then go ahead, I myself have them.

Mg
Dang, you grabbed my question pretty fast. I saw that it was asked above so I tried to delete it.
Anyways, thanks for answering the question.
I'm really not interested in the backlighting but it's kinda crazy to pay $100 for just the Ford covers.
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
Michael Grasso

Rank VI

Sep 17, 2021

Dang, you grabbed my question pretty fast. I saw that it was asked above so I tried to delete it.
Anyways, thanks for answering the question.
I'm really not interested in the backlighting but it's kinda crazy to pay $100 for just the Ford covers.

Give it a few days, a standard one is enroute to me and I will compare them!
Bronco Nation 278
Deano Bronc