Greetings (again) from California!

Chuckster
Nov 12, 2020

Rank 0

Nov 12, 2020

Like JosephBrown3rd - checking in from southern California, Newport Beach to be exact. Excited to join the board and get connected here. Have reservation for Wildtrak, but now leaning towards ordering the Badlands. Gonna be my sometimes daily driver and for sure weekender for about 3 years before I hand it down to my teenage boys. Real passion is for a late 60's classic bronco, so hopefully we go that route when I hand down the new one!
TorgSurv, JFord
Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2020

Rank IV

Nov 12, 2020

Like JosephBrown3rd - checking in from southern California, Newport Beach to be exact. Excited to join the board and get connected here. Have reservation for Wildtrak, but now leaning towards ordering the Badlands. Gonna be my sometimes daily driver and for sure weekender for about 3 years before I hand it down to my teenage boys. Real passion is for a late 60's classic bronco, so hopefully we go that route when I hand down the new one!
Welcome Buddy! Are you dreaming of summer SoCal days roaming with the top and/or doors off?!

Rank 0

Nov 12, 2020

Leaning towards MIC top with the bimini top. Can garage it, so thinking only having the MIC top on during winter/rainy season and just go bimini rest of the time. Probably leaving the doors on! Where you located JB?

Rank VI

Nov 12, 2020

Welcome Buddy! Are you dreaming of summer SoCal days roaming with the top and/or doors off?!
Who needs a SoCal summer to ride around topless? :ROFLMAO: Just went for a ride down to HB pier last night in my son’s 76 CJ7. Light jacket needed but it was great!

welcome aboard @Chuckster!

Moab or bust!!!

Nov 12, 2020

Welcome to Bronco Nation! Love southern California. Taking the family to Newport Beach for our family vacation the first part of April next year. Hopefully covid won't spoil our plans.
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
TorgSurv, JFord
PHQ Team Staff member

Administrator

Nov 13, 2020

Welcome to the Nation!

Rank IV

Nov 21, 2020

Glad to see some OC future Bronco owners on here. I haven't hit the thread much I preordered my Bronco on Day 1 and joined Bronco Nation on Day 1. I see we have Newport Beach in here. I am in Orange. Has anyone heard from their dealer yet?
- Jesse