2" Lift kit for 2022 big bend

MSteakhaus
Feb 10, 2022

Rank 0

Feb 10, 2022

looking to lift my 2 door big bend to add 35" tires. Rough Country has this https://www.roughcountry.com/ford-lift-kit-40400.html?find=2021-ford-bronco-4wd-784415 and I asked the dealer if they could install it when my truck gets delivered. After a couple emails, they went dark on me. Does doing this nullify any warranty on a new truck? I just thought if they had it, might as well do this for me before I picked it up and they seen to have zero interest. In CT they don't love lifting trucks or just don't want to be involved with the process.

Thanks all
Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2022

Rank VI

Feb 10, 2022

I'm sure plenty of people will post on the warranty issue. As my "guess" would be, IF the dealer/Ford can confirm any issues come from you adding the lift, then the parts affected would not be covered under warranty.

On to the next part. Don't know about the rough country lift, but I did help the brother in law install the zone offroad 2" level lift on his Big Bend. It was a pain, but in hindsight, once you get 1 corner done, you then know the correct way to do the other corner and it goes much smoother. Anyways, he likes it, put 295's on his Bronco. We removed the crash bars to be safe, you'll definitely need to remove for 35's. And will of course need an alignment done.

Keep in mind, not many people are fans of spacer lifts. They are cheap, but at the same time could add to potential suspension problems down the road.

https://zoneoffroad.com/products/2-in-lift-kit-bronco-2021-ford-bronco?variant=39806916427864
2021 Broncos - BaseSquatch 4dr. Rapid Red V6 Soft Top
Big Bed 4dr. AMB V6 Soft Top Tow (BIL's)
Nitto tires SUCK! You've been warned.

Rank 0

Feb 10, 2022

thanks EvlNvrDys...... i am open to any other way to lift this Big Bend.... new to all this but want my 2 door to look a lil tougher than the other broncos I see around town....
Deano Bronc, EvlNvrDys

Rank VI

Feb 10, 2022

thanks EvlNvrDys...... i am open to any other way to lift this Big Bend.... new to all this but want my 2 door to look a lil tougher than the other broncos I see around town....

If you don't plan on wheeling then a spacer lift will get you what you want. Plenty of people have used them for years, and it is drastically cheaper than a suspension lift. There was someone over on B6G that figured out you could get the Bilstein Squatch struts for around $1,300 from the Ford parts counter. Would definitely need someone to install and the poster stated he couldn't compress the front springs (too stiff). And other suspension lifts I've seen for $3,000 on up.

So to summarize, if it's for looks only, go with the spacer lift. Just get it aligned afterwards and every couple of years inspect the suspension to ensure nothing is wearing funny.
2021 Broncos - BaseSquatch 4dr. Rapid Red V6 Soft Top
Big Bed 4dr. AMB V6 Soft Top Tow (BIL's)
Nitto tires SUCK! You've been warned.
Deano Bronc, MSteakhaus