2 Hours from the Off-Roadeo it's going to be an awesome but muddy day

byronpete21
Sep 29, 2021

Rank VI

Sep 29, 2021

Too excited to sleep anymore, it is 630 AM and in a few minutes I'll be leaving for the Moab Bronco Off-Roadeo. It has been raining pretty much all night, should be a fun day.
KennyMac, Zacharyjones64
Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2021

Life is a Highway

Sep 29, 2021

Too excited to sleep anymore, it is 630 AM and in a few minutes I'll be leaving for the Moab Bronco Off-Roadeo. It has been raining pretty much all night, should be a fun day.
Awesome! Post lots of pictures. My daughter and I are going in two weeks
KennyMac, Bronco_Girl

Rank Benevolent Dictator

Sep 29, 2021

Well aren't you lucky to have had rain overnight. Hopefully this will make the trails all the more challenging for you. I look forward to seeing the photos. Have a blast of a time!
Bronco_Girl, Bschurr

No Ragerts

Sep 29, 2021

it's 6pm so the driving portion has ended and no pics - I hope he made it...
- 2023 Raptor / Shadow Black / MGV (DOB 8/30/23)
- 2023 Heritage Limited Edition / Robin’s Egg Blue / 4dr / (stolen from my dealer 11/15/23)
KennyMac, Deano Bronc

Rank V

Sep 30, 2021

Yikes, I hope it clears out. Flying up tonight and will be in Moab tomorrow…doing OR on Friday.
Deano Bronc, Bschurr

Rank VI

Oct 01, 2021

Sorry for the delayed reply, had way too much fun yesterday and didn't wrap up the experience until well after 9 o'clock. Still working on what pics to upload, and I will sit down tomorrow and write up a full review of my experience. tempImageLTvkWX.pngtempImageT5CQCt.pngtempImageizP1UI.pngtempImagekBer3p.pngAll I can say is that I had an amazing time in Moab. Kelly and Joe who were our guides were absolutely the best and showed us a fun time. The trail was certainly extra tricky with the wet conditions, and the lack of dust was greatly appreciated. I feel sorry for the gentleman who cleans the Broncos, because we certainly got them dirty.
KennyMac, the poacher

Rank V

Oct 01, 2021

That's awesome! My husband and I are attending on 10/15! So excited. Thanks for sharing some pics!
k@p

2021|Black Diamond | Cactus Grey | Manual Transmission | Soft Top (No Regrets) | Reserved 7/14/2020 | Delivered 10/8/2021

Rank VI

Oct 01, 2021

That's awesome! My husband and I are attending on 10/15! So excited. Thanks for sharing some pics!
You are most welcome. I will have more pics, some drone footage and a review hopefully posted tomorrow.
Deano Bronc, the poacher

Rank VI

Oct 01, 2021

For those of you following this thread, I will be posting a separate thread with my review of the Moab Off-rodeo shortly. Thanks for the interest.
KennyMac, Deano Bronc