2 Door Factory roof rack removal Question ?

Abundigas
Jul 22, 2021

Rank III

Jul 22, 2021

i have searched and have not found the answer. Is the factory roof rack completely removable, I would assume it would have to be to get the rear of the roof off, Which brings me to the important question. If it is removable will the Bronco come with the painted covers for the windshield mounting location like the Non-Roof Rack would have? If someone with a 2 Door with Roof racks could answer this it would be great, If no covers I might just delete the Roof Rack from my order.
Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2021
OBXBroncoGuy

Jul 22, 2021

i have searched and have not found the answer. Is the factory roof rack completely removable, I would assume it would have to be to get the rear of the roof off, Which brings me to the important question. If it is removable will the Bronco come with the painted covers for the windshield mounting location like the Non-Roof Rack would have? If someone with a 2 Door with Roof racks could answer this it would be great, If no covers I might just delete the Roof Rack from my order.
There is a "How to" video on here that explains it, but the answer is yes and yes, there are the color covers that goes where the rooftop meets the front windshield area.

https://thebronconation.com/forums/threads/how-to-remove-the-hard-top-on-the-2021-ford-bronco.2517/
Abundigas, Buckin'

Rank III

Jul 22, 2021

There is a "How to" video on here that explains it, but the answer is yes and yes, there are the color covers that goes where the rooftop meets the front windshield area.

https://thebronconation.com/forums/threads/how-to-remove-the-hard-top-on-the-2021-ford-bronco.2517/

Thank you, I apparently have poor search skills, I found all sorts of chatter that seemed like nobody knew for sure.. Thanks so much.

Rank 0

May 18, 2022

I have the factory installed roof rack and yes, it comes with the panels in the bronco's color from when you remove the roof rack