Reservation

93jason
Aug 18, 2020

Rank IV

Aug 18, 2020

Me and my wife reserved our Bronco the day after the unveil. Where exactly does that put us in line? I have never ordered or reserved a vehicle before how does this work? Thank you in advance
ExploreAZ
Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2020

Rank V

Aug 18, 2020

The line number does not matter to much but if you look in your account you do have a reservation number. What matters is when you get to order the unit which you will work with a dealer to do so. We are hoping we can start ordering in December.
Rgwinn, 93jason

Rank IV

Aug 18, 2020

My dealer said we should be able to place our order either September or October I do not know how accurate this is. But they were told that directly from Ford thank you for replying I love learning as much as possible
ExploreAZ

Rank V

Aug 18, 2020

My dealer said we should be able to place our order either September or October I do not know how accurate this is. But they were told that directly from Ford thank you for replying I love learning as much as possible

I would be glad to get my order sooner rather than later. Whenever Ford will let me.
93jason

Rank VI

Aug 18, 2020

They are blowing smoke. Orders aren’t being placed until December.
SlashRacer, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Aug 18, 2020

I think some of the dealers are confusing the availability of the build tool with being able to place orders. I keep seeing that the build tool will be available sometime in September.
"Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt" - John Muir
"The mountains are calling, and I must go..." - John Muir
BN #0120
Rgwinn, SlashRacer

Rank V

Aug 19, 2020

With what I have been reading is that Ford was, and still is overwhelmed by the reservations. They doubled FE production from the demands of people. I remember reading that August 28th was the date to order ...lol. I reserved on the 27th of July. There was just so much going on that first week. I long to show this Bronco off in front of Jeepsters. Well mainly Jeep dealers who are greedy. "You coulda, woulda, shoulda Mopar dealers.
Baja on! As Ford Spanked the competition in 1969, in the Baja 1000, NO OTHER AUTOMAKER HAS, replicated in 50 plus years
Deano Bronc, Pyckse

Rank VI

Aug 19, 2020

Build and price tool should be live in September, orders will be placed in December. With, hopefully, first deliveries by June 2021and, if it holds true ,First Editions out first then probably a run of one of the other variations.
Ordered: 4-Door First Edition - Rapid Red - Black Seats - MIC Top - Build Date: 10/25
In Garage: ‘62 Red Vette - ‘07 Black Shelby Ragtop - ‘21 F150 Platinum PowerBoost - Rapid Red
BBNation, Seandrea