1992 Bronco XLT

Hdupree12
May 10, 2021

Rank III

May 10, 2021

Probably going to sell my 92 to make room for the new one. Wondering what I should ask for it.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2021

Wank ER

May 11, 2021

Love it! I have seriously thought about stopping the entire new Bronco process, saving a huge hunk of change and buying a rig like this one with a fishing boat. Now with the gas #s out why not?
2021 FE Cactus Grey
Hdupree12, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

May 12, 2021

If you stay in Georgia ….. I would say the 9,000 ….. if you are still all stock. If you replaced/refreshed your engine or tranny you can add another 1,500 to 2,000. Gas prices are going to hurt you a little.

If you take it up North 14,000 as is.

As with anything else it all depends on what someone is willing to pay. I forecast that for every year you keep her the price will increase by 1,000 …… as long as these new Broncos do well.

I have seen your rig around the websites..... Really like the custom soft top. I think it adds value ….. but some will not like the snaps.

So to sum it up …. you are sitting on a 10,000 asset … that will appreciate in value by 10% per year. Good luck finding that kind of investment opportunity anywhere else.

I'm almost certain that if you sell her ….. you will regret it. Step away for the edge my friend.