Order placed - advanced 4x4 not listed?

sgosman
Jan 28, 2021

Rank 0

Jan 28, 2021

I placed my order and the print off of what my dealer was going to put into the system has Outer Banks Advanced 4x4 listed, but in my order email I got from ford I have an every other part of the build listed EXCEPT the advanced 4x4 listed. What are the chances ford just isn't listing it in the email?
Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2021

Rank IV

Jan 28, 2021

On the Base model and the Big Bend it requires the Sasquatch package. Maybe it's a build and price glitch that you were able to add it without the Sasquatch package?

Added image. Check out the bottom of this screenshot.
Screen Shot 2021-01-28 at 2.12.13 PM.png

Rank 0

Jan 28, 2021

The way it looks on the Equipment group it should be available without? Mostly why im confused, the confimation I signed at the dealer did have E5C listed. I guess can just call my dealer and verify, wasn't sure if anyone else noticed this.

1611861324388.png

Rank III

Jan 29, 2021

What are the chances ford just isn't listing it in the email?

Highly likely. Mine didn't have everything in the order, in the email confirmation.
sgosman, Jhastin4567

Rank 0

Jan 29, 2021

I did actually call my dealer to double check and he said it was in the system correctly, seems like the email you get doesn't include a lot of stuff.
tomjanemc, Pazzo

Rank VI

Jan 29, 2021

Highly likely. Mine didn't have everything in the order, in the email confirmation.
This. They don’t list all your options in the email. If it shows on your build sheet your are good
tomjanemc, Pazzo

Rank 0

Feb 15, 2021

The confirmation from Ford for my Badlands order, didn’t show all the options I ordered and I was worried. It’s good to hear others have experienced the same thing.i emailed my dealer with my concern, but haven’t heard back from them,yet.

Rank IV

Feb 15, 2021

On the Base model and the Big Bend it requires the Sasquatch package. Maybe it's a build and price glitch that you were able to add it without the Sasquatch package?

Added image. Check out the bottom of this screenshot.

Advanced 4x4 is available without Sasquatch on BD and OBX. It's only Base and BB where they make you get Sasquatch to get it.

Rank IV

Feb 15, 2021

I placed my order and the print off of what my dealer was going to put into the system has Outer Banks Advanced 4x4 listed, but in my order email I got from ford I have an every other part of the build listed EXCEPT the advanced 4x4 listed. What are the chances ford just isn't listing it in the email?

Ask the dealer to give you the order form that should show all your options and packages and price. The confirmation email doesn't show all the options. It's more of a high level summary. I attached my order form and confirmation email. You can see where it shows Advanced 4x4 at the very top of the order form. I ordered an OBX with advanced 4x4 but without sasquatch.

order_form_OBX_a4.jpg
confirmed_order.jpg
BuzzyBud

Rank VI

Feb 15, 2021

Ask the dealer to give you the order form that should show all your options and packages and price. The confirmation email doesn't show all the options. It's more of a high level summary. I attached my order form and confirmation email. You can see where it shows Advanced 4x4 at the very top of the order form. I ordered an OBX with advanced 4x4 but without sasquatch.

View attachment 9072
View attachment 9073

One other question.
When you access your Reservations and Orders section within your Ford Account, does it now say In-Store Order? Mine does.

Rank IV

Feb 15, 2021

One other question.
When you access your Reservations and Orders section within your Ford Account, does it now say In-Store Order? Mine does.

That is all mine says. The dealer didn't place my order into the system until 1/29 even though it says 1/20. I'm not really sure what that date means. I did contact them on the 20th to make my appointment to come in to create the order. This is all it shows me at ford.com. I can't click anywhere and get the information to come up for what I ordered or even the information in the order confirmation email.

ford-screenshot.jpg
BuzzyBud