Order not showing on Ford.com account?

WeakNinja
Oct 22, 2021

Red Warthog

Oct 22, 2021

Has anyone else encountered this? I placed a new order on 8/31/21 & had it updated on 10/14/21. Both times I received an email from Ford saying the order was confirmed. My Ford account says there are no orders listed for me. Do they only show up when you get a VIN and build date? I want to set up an Off-Roadeo date, but can't since there's no order on my account.
Patience has payed off...
Reformed Wrangler
Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2021

Rank II

Oct 24, 2021

Has anyone else encountered this? I placed a new order on 8/31/21 & had it updated on 10/14/21. Both times I received an email from Ford saying the order was confirmed. My Ford account says there are no orders listed for me. Do they only show up when you get a VIN and build date? I want to set up an Off-Roadeo date, but can't since there's no order on my account.

Ive got a build date and VIN but it still doesnt show in my account. Not really concerned about it, just odd.
Base 4dr, Sasquatch, Velocity Blue, 2.3
WeakNinja

Red Warthog

Oct 24, 2021

Ive got a build date and VIN but it still doesnt show in my account. Not really concerned about it, just odd.
Thanks, I thought it strange also. Just another hiccup in the process.

Road trip!!!

Oct 24, 2021

If you went into the dealership and placed the order without making a reservation it doesn’t show. I current have 2 broncos on order. One is made with a reservation online, then converted to an order. The other was made when I walked into the dealership and placed the order. The reservation order shows up online, the one I ordered at the dealership does not.
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
Deano Bronc, WeakNinja

Rank V

Oct 24, 2021

hey slashracer, went into dealer to convert my 21 to 22 on 10/16/22 made a few changes to order. got a preview order printout and dealer buyers order. My question is on my ford account under reservations it says -ordering with dealer and a green dot, 2022 bronco badlands, in store order, 3/12/21(original order date) and my order number. Does your converted order show that on your Ford account?
Deano Bronc, WeakNinja
User 10564

Oct 24, 2021

I have the same situation

I went to my dealer on Friday to convert MY21 to MY22.

I no longer see my reservation OR order in my account
WeakNinja

Red Warthog

Oct 24, 2021

If you went into the dealership and placed the order without making a reservation it doesn’t show. I current have 2 broncos on order. One is made with a reservation online, then converted to an order. The other was made when I walked into the dealership and placed the order. The reservation order shows up online, the one I ordered at the dealership does not.
Thanks, that explains it. I never had a reservation, just ordered at the dealership. Guess I'll have to wait until I get my Bronco to go to an Off-Roadeo.
SlashRacer

Road trip!!!

Oct 24, 2021

hey slashracer, went into dealer to convert my 21 to 22 on 10/16/22 made a few changes to order. got a preview order printout and dealer buyers order. My question is on my ford account under reservations it says -ordering with dealer and a green dot, 2022 bronco badlands, in store order, 3/12/21(original order date) and my order number. Does your converted order show that on your Ford account?
Mine shows the same as yours.
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
Deano Bronc, WeakNinja

Rank V

Oct 24, 2021

SlashRacer ,thank you very much, i was slightly worried and i dont want to be the one dropping the ball .
SlashRacer, WeakNinja

Rank V

Oct 25, 2021

SlashRacer ,thank you very much, i was slightly worried and i don't want to be the one dropping the ball .
Mine is the same. original order7/12/2021. Updated order with added options 10/19/2021. Shows 2022 Badlands with 7/12 order date. Interestingly enough no email from Ford on reorder.
WeakNinja, john seaman

Rank V

Oct 25, 2021

No email yet from ford for me either gearwrench, even though i have seen others on here have gotten some. Just hoping the "ordering with dealer and green dot" really means "ordered with dealer" having reordered my 21 to make it a 22 in my dealership w/buyers order and preview order
WeakNinja, gearwrench

Rank V

Oct 25, 2021

I'm gonna make a call this week. Will update.
WeakNinja, Bronco1984

Rank II

Oct 25, 2021

Same issue. Got my email, but nothing showing on my account. I even called the dealer to verify that it was done under the same email prior to receiving one from Ford.
"Lucille": '22 OBX | HPR | 2.3 | Softie - 2022.1.24
WeakNinja

Life is a Highway

Oct 25, 2021

There is another similarly titled thread by @BroncoFred that has the URL that will get It done for you. Kudos to @tn3sport for posting it
Reformed Wrangler, BroncoFred

Red Warthog

Oct 25, 2021

There is another similarly titled thread by @BroncoFred that has the URL that will get It done for you. Kudos to @tn3sport for posting it
Thank you for the info, I'll check it out.

Rank II

Oct 25, 2021

Thanks for this! Sadly, I tried it and it's not working. Reached out to dealer to ask if they have some sort of order number that's different than what was on the attachment I was sent. Will follow-up if I hear anything.
"Lucille": '22 OBX | HPR | 2.3 | Softie - 2022.1.24
WeakNinja

Life is a Highway

Oct 25, 2021

Thanks for this! Sadly, I tried it and it's not working. Reached out to dealer to ask if they have some sort of order number that's different than what was on the attachment I was sent. Will follow-up if I hear anything.
For me it was my reservation/order number
WeakNinja

Rank 0

Oct 26, 2021

I went to dealer placed my order and also have no order #! All I received was a email from Ford saying ordered confirmed! It did say my order was one of the early orders for 2022 does that mean anything or does everyone get the same email?

Life is a Highway

Oct 26, 2021

I went to dealer placed my order and also have no order #! All I received was a email from Ford saying ordered confirmed! It did say my order was one of the early orders for 2022 does that mean anything or does everyone get the same email?
I haven’t gotten any email from Ford since I converted the second time on 10/15/21. My ford.com account changed from a 21 to a 22 on 10/19/21, but no emails at all from Ford.

Rank 0

Oct 26, 2021

I haven’t gotten any email from Ford since I converted the second time on 10/15/21. My ford.com account changed from a 21 to a 22 on 10/19/21, but no emails at all from Ford.
I went to dealer on 10/13/21 ordered a 2022. I received my email on 10/22/21