MAP DROP: First Edition In Lightning Blue! Pt. 1

jparker
Jan 12, 2021

Jan 12, 2021

A kind friend over at MAP sent us a few pics of this fresh-off-the-line 2-Door First Edition in Lightning Blue with the Navy Pier leather interior. Enjoy!

IMG_3931.jpgIMG_3935.jpgIMG_3940.jpgIMG_3941.jpgIMG_3944.jpgIMG_3952.jpgIMG_3956.jpgIMG_3958.jpgIMG_3959.jpgIMG_3966.jpg

The Bronco Nation Photo Library
@jordanfrombn on Instagram
Mickey21, Gutter Clown
Last edited by a moderator: Mar 05, 2021

Rank VI

Jan 12, 2021

Man that is hot!
Superkustom, BroncoBoy22

Rank V

Jan 12, 2021

I hate the interior even more now. LOL I sure hope they do the black option justice!
CCDetroit, BroncoBoy22

Rank V

Jan 12, 2021

A kind friend over at MAP sent us a few pics of this fresh-off-the-line 2-Door First Edition in Lightning Blue with the Navy Pier leather interior. Enjoy!
I am so stoked!! I can’t wait to get my FE!!!
First Edition, 2 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Cactus Grey
BroncoBoy22, JFord

Rank VI

Jan 12, 2021

Great pics!!! Thanks for sharing!
Bronco Nation Member #0000
Instagram: bdawson24
srick76, BroncoBoy22

Rank V

Jan 12, 2021

In these photos I can see more clearly the difference between obx and FE navy pier.
srick76, BroncoBoy22

Rank VI

Jan 12, 2021

That color is amazing!
srick76, BroncoBoy22

Rank VI

Jan 12, 2021

That color is amazing!
It would look nice in the snow. The blue color against the white would be spectacular.
Bronco Nation Member #0000
Instagram: bdawson24
BroncoBoy22, JFord

Rank V

Jan 12, 2021

I am trying to wrap my head around the Navy Pier seats, the center console color and the door trim color. They just don't seem to match. Plus there are no pics of the dash so I cannot tell what that color will be but I assume blue as well. I am trying really hard to like Navy Pier but these pics have not swayed me away from my current Black interior choice. I will say that these pics really make Lighting Blue a top contender. That is a great color.
CCDetroit, BroncoBoy22

Rank V

Jan 12, 2021

I am trying to wrap my head around the Navy Pier seats, the center console color and the door trim color. They just don't seem to match. Plus there are no pics of the dash so I cannot tell what that color will be but I assume blue as well. I am trying really hard to like Navy Pier but these pics have not swayed me away from my current Black interior choice. I will say that these pics really make Lighting Blue a top contender. That is a great color.
Go search for part 2 of this post to see more of the dash

I agree this is a huge misfire. The obx navy pier is actually pretty nice on the dash. The silver and white accents compliment the blue. Here the dirty tan color makes me sad to look at.

Maybe they ordered too many Navy pier materials for the obx and it was someone's bright idea to use the excess materials in the FE. My theory Anyway... idk
CCDetroit, BroncoBoy22

Off-Roadeo Ranger

Jan 12, 2021

And I thought I knew what color I wanted.... Not anymore, this has me rethinking it again! This looks fantastic!
bdawson24, BroncoBoy22

Rank V

Jan 12, 2021

Go search for part 2 of this post to see more of the dash

I agree this is a huge misfire. The obx navy pier is actually pretty nice on the dash. The silver and white accents compliment the blue. Here the dirty tan color makes me sad to look at.

Maybe they ordered too many Navy pier materials for for obx and it was someone's bright idea to use the excess materials in the FE. My theory Anyway... idk
https://community.thebronconation.com/forums/attachments/img_3958-jpg.7487/

I agree. In this pic there seem to be 4 shades of blue, across the door, seats and console. I just don't understand but I don't claim to be a color expert by any means. Maybe people will love it... who knows...
CCDetroit, BroncoBoy22

Rank VI

Jan 12, 2021

I did a backward stagger when I saw the exterior color! It is so beautiful.
The interior color combination is also stunning. I happen to like light gray matched with a medium steel blue/gray. Very classy.
This is so good for the FE. It is certainly not a bland combination.
People will get neck pain as their heads snap around when one of these Broncos drive by. Wow!
bdawson24, tlowell01

Rank VI

Jan 12, 2021

I’m going to go against the grain here and say..... I like this interior. It’s unique and not something you see every day. If they made FE a manual transmission this right here would be my color combo! I love the navy seats. Thanks for the great photos.
MY21 2dr Black Diamond 7MT Velocity Blue!
srick76, tlowell01

Rank III

Jan 12, 2021

Is this an incomplete FE? I don't see the brush guard or the FE graphics that are standard on the FE.
CCDetroit, Vigor

Rank V

Jan 12, 2021

Awesome photos! Thanks for posting!
~Danno
Bronco Nation# 212
First Edition, 2-Dr, Lightning Blue, Blk Seats, Tow Package (Res: 7/13)
BroncoBoy22

Rank VI

Jan 12, 2021

Not a FE res holder but man that looks sweet! Thanks for the pics @jparker...now we just need to hunt down that elusive VB Bronc! :p
Badlands, 2 door, 2.3L, Manual, High, Non-SAS, Tow Package, Roof Rails, MIC, Velocity Blue
BroncoBoy22, Deano Bronc

Off-Roadeo Ranger

Jan 12, 2021

Not a FE res holder but man that looks sweet! Thanks for the pics @jparker...now we just need to hunt down that elusive VB Bronc! :p
Oh yeah, I forgot for a minute that this color is FE only! :(
BroncoBoy22, Vigor

Rank VI

Jan 12, 2021

Oh yeah, I forgot for a minute that this color is FE only! :(
Ikr...makes me wish I had opted for the FE! I think the VB will look pretty sweet as well though. :)
Badlands, 2 door, 2.3L, Manual, High, Non-SAS, Tow Package, Roof Rails, MIC, Velocity Blue
BroncoBoy22, tlowell01

Rank V

Jan 12, 2021

bn.png
BigD, Shadowblade