Area 51 Interior

Fredmann99
Sep 12, 2020

Rank 0

Sep 12, 2020

I was lucky enough to order a First Edition and I chose Area 51 as my color. I’m not thrilled with the color changes in varying light conditions but can live with it (dark to very light blue). However, I’ve seen pictures of the Badlands 51 standard interior and, sorry, it looks hideous. Does the optional interior that comes with the First Edition have the darker blue accents? Thanks all.
Commodore
Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2020

Rank VI

Sep 12, 2020

Nobody knows yet for sure. Waiting for Build and Price to go live.
Ordered: 4-Door First Edition - Rapid Red - Black Seats - MIC Top - Build Date: 10/25
In Garage: ‘62 Red Vette - ‘07 Black Shelby Ragtop - ‘21 F150 Platinum PowerBoost - Rapid Red
Commodore

Rank VI

Sep 12, 2020

I was lucky enough to order a First Edition and I chose Area 51 as my color. I’m not thrilled with the color changes in varying light conditions but can live with it (dark to very light blue). However, I’ve seen pictures of the Badlands 51 standard interior and, sorry, it looks hideous. Does the optional interior that comes with the First Edition have the darker blue accents? Thanks all.
Glad to hear you say Area 51 changes in different lighting. I thought I was losing it. I think the changing colors will be fun.
2021 4-door; Adv. 4x4; 2.3L; 10spd Auto; Area 51; Black Diamond; Mid pkg; door bags.
Commodore

Rank 0

Sep 13, 2020

Thanks for the feedback. NOTE TO FORD. It appears that in many of the comments in the overall forums, folks are not overly enthusiastic with the real life color scheme Of 51. Most like myself, chose it when it appeared (and stayed) the darker hue. Change it if you can and I believe it will be a bigger hit.
Commodore

Rank III

Sep 13, 2020

Navy Pier is :sick: I've yet to see an attractive image of it.
Commodore, Icycalm

Rank VI

Sep 16, 2020

I also have the FE build but really need to see this navy pier in person to really get an idea of what it looks like.
TXArchitect - 1719
[O=BRONCO=O]
Commodore

Rank 0

Oct 13, 2020

I had also reserved my FE as Area 51, but after seeing a few youtube videos showing this color, I decided place the order as Cyber Orange. Sometimes the Area 51 looked white, and other times it had a nice ocean blue. If it were consistently that rich blue, I'd consider it. However, I'm happy, I think the Cyber Orange will be a real head turner.
And agreeing with most. The Navy Pier interior doesn't pop. I wouldn't' be against a few cyber orange accents!
Commodore