2021 Bronco Off Road Driving School

Brad Puffer
Aug 28, 2020

Rank III

Aug 28, 2020

I live about an hour away from the BMW plant and test driving track outside of Greenville, South Carolina where they offer the BMW driving experience. They have a staff of professional drivers that teach classes centered around demonstrating and getting drivers comfortable with the performance levels what their different models can do. They have some off road versions of it for their X series however it's primarily geared towards their M series. Does anyone know if Ford will offer an off road driving school with expert instructors teaching what the new 2021 Bronco can handle? If so, where will it be and how do I get signed up for that?
Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2020

Rank I

Aug 28, 2020

Check out the Off-Roadeo link at the top. It has some info but details are still to come. There will be a few across the country (first one announce is near Austin) and I believe you get a free driving experience with the purchase of a new Bronco.
Big Mike, nic

Rank V

Aug 28, 2020

Does anyone know if Ford will offer an off road driving school with expert instructors teaching what the new 2021 Bronco can handle? If so, where will it be and how do I get signed up for that?
Yes. Ford is offering what they call Off-Roadeo. Bronco buyers I think get a 2 day course. There will be 4 sites i believe around the country and Ford has announced the first location will be Austin, TX.

You can start here - broncooffroadeo.com.
Big Mike, TurkeyRun

Rank 0

Aug 28, 2020

I've done the one-day at BMW...it was a ton of fun!

Rank 0

Sep 07, 2020

...... and I believe you get a free driving experience with the purchase of a new Bronco.

I highly doubt the purchase of a basic model Bronco will qualify. I don’t see Ford offering 165,000 free driving experiences For 2021 buyers. These types of driving experiences have very small number of drivers per class. I heard the class will be available to owners that purchase the Badlands model as the lowest trim level to qualify for the experience. My understanding is you will be driving one of their vehicles and not you own.