Design Details on the 2021 4-Door Ford Bronco

allan
Aug 13, 2020

Rank V

Aug 13, 2020

Check out some of the design details for the 2021 4-Door Bronco! What are some of your favorite details that Ford included? https://community.thebronconation.com/2021-4-door-ford-bronco-design-details/
Fstfrd00, moze
Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2020

Rank VI

Aug 13, 2020

Thanks for posting. I really like the red and black look on the 4 door. I am going to be so broke. I want everything.
moze, Commodore

Rank V

Aug 13, 2020

These dont look test vehicles. They have the badge on the side. I hope Ford starts taking these around the country to show them off like Chevy did with the C8
Commodore, Deano Bronc

Moab or bust!!!

Aug 13, 2020

I am going to be so broke. I want everything.
I was thinking the same thing. :LOL:
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
King_Bronco0327, Bsooudi

Rank III

Aug 13, 2020

Awesome video - definitely answers some questions people have been asking. Like the fact the side windows on the hard top are removable!!! This should be nice. Also like seeing that Bestop is making the sun rider soft top. I hope they also make a full soft top with a slant back rear portion like they did for the Jeep.
Bsooudi, Commodore

Rank VI

Aug 13, 2020

Nice. Can anyone indulge me on what the difference is between the two hard tops?
Raptor w/ lux package, orange belts. Code Orange.
BN #306

Moab or bust!!!

Aug 13, 2020

Nice. Can anyone indulge me on what the difference is between the two hard tops?
I believe the Modular Hard Top has the removable rear side windows and the regular hard top they are not removable. The top panels are all the same.
Bsooudi

Rank V

Aug 13, 2020

I think my favorite detail is that slide out tailgate. I really like the callback to the early Bronco.
Bsooudi, nic

Moab or bust!!!

Aug 13, 2020

I think my favorite detail is that slide out tailgate. I really like the callback to the early Bronco.
I agree. Very cool "easter egg". I think it will be very versatile plus it will even out the rear floor area. Unfortunately it says it will be a late 2021 delivery. Shouldn't be hard to install though.
Bsooudi, allan

Rank V

Aug 13, 2020

Yes does not look like it. I love sitting on the tailgate of my truck or using it to set up so I am glad they included something for that. Very cool.
Bsooudi, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Aug 13, 2020

Thanks Allan

Can you get the serial number of that red Bronco? I want to make Ford an offer on it when they are done with it. That Bronco would be a perfect concours vehicle! I can see it winning best in show after a high grade restoration. Seriously!
Bsooudi, LoneRanger

Rank VI

Aug 13, 2020

Check out some of the design details for the 2021 4-Door Bronco! What are some of your favorite details that Ford included? https://community.thebronconation.com/2021-4-door-ford-bronco-design-details/
Wow their accessory game is solid so far. I like the idea of a Molle table on the tailgate!
Wildtrak, 4DR, Iconic Silver, High, Camo Seats.
Bsooudi, Deano Bronc

Rank 0

Aug 13, 2020

This is an exciting morning. I know we have all had questions about what this thing will live like instead of what it looks like. It almost comes across as poetry in motion when you see how you can add on to the items you have invested in with this vehicle instead of ripping off everything to the frame rails to start fresh using.

My takeaways
+ Tube Doors = safest option for a car with my two boys in it. The crash testing they do with them makes whatever the cost is worth it.
+ Modular Front Bumper. Why throw out what you have already paid for? Ford has many options already and the aftermarket will fill in the gaps.
+ Rear cargo area. Pull out tray is nice, may potentially be more useful as a step then a workbench. The fold up table is a nice option as well to almost double the work surface.
- The modular top has some really nice features, but the removable glass looks like something I will see shattered on my garage floor. Would have liked to see the entire frame go with it to increase open air space and have a bezel to rest on for storage. This is a feature i will pass on for now.
- Ford still demonstrating custom features. I understand that they help pull the project together, but at some point we need to see only the items you are selling us so we can make informed decisions.
- All of the accessories are great, but anything that needs power could be a nightmare to add. It would be nice to see how Ford is approaching this problem and how the overhead controls can run the accessories.

I am already sold, I just need some help to decide how much more money I am going to spend on this purchase. These videos are great, I am another $3k in on my 4D Badlands based on what I am seeing, but I really need the finer details so I can justify more spending.
mooseis2402, Bsooudi

Rank VI

Aug 13, 2020

This is an exciting morning. I know we have all had questions about what this thing will live like instead of what it looks like. It almost comes across as poetry in motion when you see how you can add on to the items you have invested in with this vehicle instead of ripping off everything to the frame rails to start fresh using.

My takeaways
+ Tube Doors = safest option for a car with my two boys in it. The crash testing they do with them makes whatever the cost is worth it.
+ Modular Front Bumper. Why throw out what you have already paid for? Ford has many options already and the aftermarket will fill in the gaps.
+ Rear cargo area. Pull out tray is nice, may potentially be more useful as a step then a workbench. The fold up table is a nice option as well to almost double the work surface.
- The modular top has some really nice features, but the removable glass looks like something I will see shattered on my garage floor. Would have liked to see the entire frame go with it to increase open air space and have a bezel to rest on for storage. This is a feature i will pass on for now.
- Ford still demonstrating custom features. I understand that they help pull the project together, but at some point we need to see only the items you are selling us so we can make informed decisions.
- All of the accessories are great, but anything that needs power could be a nightmare to add. It would be nice to see how Ford is approaching this problem and how the overhead controls can run the accessories.

I am already sold, I just need some help to decide how much more money I am going to spend on this purchase. These videos are great, I am another $3k in on my 4D Badlands based on what I am seeing, but I really need the finer details so I can justify more spending.
I love the idea that you can take off the 2 roof panels and 3 panels on the 4 door while a roof rack is installed. That is awesome!
Bsooudi, Commodore

Rank 0

Aug 13, 2020

I love the idea that you can take off the 2 roof panels and 3 panels on the 4 door while a roof rack is installed. That is awesome!
That is a great feature. I know a sunshade is going to be a must have item, so it would be nice if that could stay in place with the way the panels are arranged. So many options, this is almost as exciting as reveal day.
Bsooudi, Deano Bronc

Rank V

Aug 13, 2020

I love that too. Ford has been emphasizing how it is designed for you and all the passengers to always be able to feel the openness of the vehicle, and this is a great example of their commitment to that.
Deano Bronc, Bsooudi

Rank V

Aug 13, 2020

Thanks Allan

Can you get the serial number of that red Bronco? I want to make Ford an offer on it when they are done with it. That Bronco would be a perfect concours vehicle! I can see it winning best in show after a high grade restoration. Seriously!

That Bronco actually already belongs to someone. It is fitted for an outdoor adventure company.
Bsooudi, SlashRacer

Rank VI

Aug 13, 2020

That Bronco actually already belongs to someone. It is fitted for an outdoor adventure company.
Thanks Allan
You’ve given me a great lead on that Particular vehicle. Keep me in mind should you happen to visit with a Ford executive!
Thanks again.
Bsooudi, DRWright

Rank VI

Aug 13, 2020

The recent constant flow of new information being displayed from The Bronco Nation and BroncoNation YouTube channel is great! I hope they keep showing more information this month. The month of the Bronco. ;)
mooseis2402, Bsooudi

Rank VI

Aug 13, 2020

The modular roof looks nice but I was kinda hoping the whole side would be removed. After much thought, I think the soft top will still fit better for me.
Build week of 7/26....still....no its 8/16 now
Bsooudi, Commodore