Champion I

Aug 6, 2020
Vancouver, WA, USA
First Name
Paul
Last Name
Calisto
Member #

Hmmm......I was emailed my build was going to be this week but I haven't heard anything........just the email from Ford a couple weeks back?!

What happens next......more waiting I'm guessing?:unsure:
2BEDDBE0-CFE6-41EA-9CFF-2AE3AB9D5772_1_201_a.jpeg

monica_mcgee

Rank III

Champion III

Jan 27, 2021
Blount County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Monica
Last Name
McGee
Member #

Tedalan

Rank III

Advocate I

Oct 7, 2021
Spencerville, ohio
First Name
Ted
Last Name
Miller
Member #

Congrats! I reserved mine 7/20 and ordered 1/25/21. Reordered 10/29/21 and still have no word beginning to wonder if it is going to ever happen

jhavens

Rank III

Advocate II

Feb 26, 2021
Bend, OR
First Name
Jesse
Last Name
Havens
Member #

IM JEALOUS mine is shipping and still might not come before Christmas! I am in San Diego tho, the farthest you could be from Michigan.
Hopefully there are no delays for you. Got the shipped email this morning. Looking at 12/9-12/15 and hoping for no delays. Hang in there.

Ponyman

Rank 0

Advocate II

Mar 6, 2021
Dallas, TX, USA
First Name
Richard
Last Name
Reed
Same production week 11/15. Website updated to in Production on 11/11 and got the window sticker. Still showing the same now 10 days later. You all still waiting on built status and shipping dates?

Bronco1984

Rank II

Super Supporter II

Aug 14, 2021
Florida
First Name
Fred
Last Name
Wassmer
Same production week 11/15. Website updated to in Production on 11/11 and got the window sticker. Still showing the same now 10 days later. You all still waiting on built status and shipping dates?
Im still waiting. supposedly built last week but no confirmation.

Ponyman

Rank 0

Advocate II

Mar 6, 2021
Dallas, TX, USA
First Name
Richard
Last Name
Reed
Looks like from my Blend number 320211119 0684 on my window sticker that my build start date was 11/19 and number 684 in line so three days ago. Hoping to see that it gets through inspections and ready to ship next week and then get a ship date by Christmas. That would be Merry Christmas to me!!

Reactions: Bronco1984

Bronco1984

Rank II

Super Supporter II

Aug 14, 2021
Florida
First Name
Fred
Last Name
Wassmer
Looks like from my Blend number 320211119 0684 on my window sticker that my build start date was 11/19 and number 684 in line so three days ago. Hoping to see that it gets through inspections and ready to ship next week and then get a ship date by Christmas. That would be Merry Christmas to me!!
My blend date was the 19th so hopefully we'll both be celebrating. Good Luck

Broncofly

Rank V

Champion I

Aug 6, 2020
Vancouver, WA, USA
First Name
Paul
Last Name
Calisto
Member #

I am also waiting for word. The last email I received from Ford was that is was scheduled for production last week but so far nothing. I try logging in but I get an error or no information available at this time. :confused:

Reactions: Bronco1984

Psocci3344

Rank IV

Super Supporter II

Sep 20, 2021
Scarsdale, NY
First Name
Philip
Last Name
Socci
Member #

Reactions: Sven

Porkchop4464

Rank 0

Advocate I

Nov 25, 2021
New York
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Pierson
I just got my email, vin, sticker, and then, next, my 2dr is "Built" email! Whooo Hooooo!

I waited over 16 months! I can't believe it! Base 2021, v6, MIC top, Sqautch package, with overhead buttons. Again, just got the "Built" email yesterday! They then wrote that it will be at my dealer between December 11th and 18th! Coupla questions for folks, please chime in!

Has anyone paid yet? My sticker is as they said it would be (price-wise) but I haven't dealt with the dealer yet. I actually switched dealers because my first dealer (Sunshine Ford, Newburgh, NY. ) tried marking me up by 6 grand. I walked out and then selected Goshen Healey after a bunch of red tape. I verified first, however, they would not do a markup!

Any and all experiences about meeting the window date, please share. Also, what expenses have you all paid beyond the sticker price? I was a fool to not get the modular bumper; I am kicking myself now. I have been looking over aftermarket, but really like Ford's versions. I have points coming to me, right? I have nothing in my Ford account, but I got the Bronco credit card and was thinking I would use it to gain points and maybe pay for a portion of the truck.

I was promised the sound roof damper when my order was kicked back the third time. What have been folks experiences regarding the points and applying them to buy parts and add ons. I also was a fool not to order the rubber mats. So stupid: I hope they are not hard to get.

I also wanna change the grill or paint it, but can't find grill options. Anyone?

Sorry I am all over teh palce! I am just so excited

TK1215

Rank VI

Champion I

Jan 1, 2021
Maricopa, AZ
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Kiely
Member #

I just got my email, vin, sticker, and then, next, my 2dr is "Built" email! Whooo Hooooo!

I waited over 16 months! I can't believe it! Base 2021, v6, MIC top, Sqautch package, with overhead buttons. Again, just got the "Built" email yesterday! They then wrote that it will be at my dealer between December 11th and 18th! Coupla questions for folks, please chime in!

Has anyone paid yet? My sticker is as they said it would be (price-wise) but I haven't dealt with the dealer yet. I actually switched dealers because my first dealer (Sunshine Ford, Newburgh, NY. ) tried marking me up by 6 grand. I walked out and then selected Goshen Healey after a bunch of red tape. I verified first, however, they would not do a markup!

Any and all experiences about meeting the window date, please share. Also, what expenses have you all paid beyond the sticker price? I was a fool to not get the modular bumper; I am kicking myself now. I have been looking over aftermarket, but really like Ford's versions. I have points coming to me, right? I have nothing in my Ford account, but I got the Bronco credit card and was thinking I would use it to gain points and maybe pay for a portion of the truck.

I was promised the sound roof damper when my order was kicked back the third time. What have been folks experiences regarding the points and applying them to buy parts and add ons. I also was a fool not to order the rubber mats. So stupid: I hope they are not hard to get.

I also wanna change the grill or paint it, but can't find grill options. Anyone?

Sorry I am all over teh palce! I am just so excited
When you pick up your vehicle from the dealership remind them about your points. I believe they notify Ford and then the points show up in your account.