1-11-22 order date, 2-14-22 production date

BigBendBrad
Jan 22, 2022

Rank IV

Jan 22, 2022

I'm almost sorry for my long waiting Bronco brothers and sisters out there to be posting this - but in the spirit of us sharing all we know.... My order for a Big Bend in Beaverton, Oregon (4dr, 2.3, auto, 17", area51, Mid, bash/bumper, tube step, roof rack, MIC) went in 1-11-22. Just received 2-14-22 production date today. I am curious about the extremely short time frame, tempering being excited and wondering if there is something about the process of which I'm just not aware. Also, nothing but good things to say about my dealership here and the communication I've received. 4ED990FC-4FC2-48C7-A974-76B8B8E85A4D_1_201_a.jpeg
Mal, MACoe
Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2022

Rank VI

Jan 22, 2022

31993916.gif
Bronco 202?, LukeDavis

Rank II

Jan 23, 2022

I'm almost sorry for my long waiting Bronco brothers and sisters out there to be posting this - but in the spirit of us sharing all we know.... My order for a Big Bend in Beaverton, Oregon (4dr, 2.3, auto, 17", area51, Mid, bash/bumper, tube step, roof rack, MIC) went in 1-11-22. Just received 2-14-22 production date today. I am curious about the extremely short time frame, tempering being excited and wondering if there is something about the process of which I'm just not aware. Also, nothing but good things to say about my dealership here and the communication I've received. View attachment 26742
Mine is also a BB and scheduled for 2/14 I ordered 1/3 I’m kinda sh*tin my pants rn not gonna lie. I was thinking it would take so much longer and was hoping we’d make it til September before it arrived. My husband is active duty army so we ordered to our next duty station thinking it would take awhile we move in May but im afraid it will beat us. Guess we will be driving 14 hrs to get it.
Hoping it will be pushed a bit also i feel bad for those who have been waiting so long.
BuckYeah

Rank IV

Jan 23, 2022

Mine is also a BB and scheduled for 2/14 I ordered 1/3 I’m kinda sh*tin my pants rn not gonna lie. I was thinking it would take so much longer and was hoping we’d make it til September before it arrived. My husband is active duty army so we ordered to our next duty station thinking it would take awhile we move in May but im afraid it will beat us. Guess we will be driving 14 hrs to get it.
Hoping it will be pushed a bit also i feel bad for those who have been waiting so long.
Thanks for your family’s service - 14 hours back not exactly a quick march!
Bronco 202?, Kbronco71

Rank II

Jan 23, 2022

Thanks for your family’s service - 14 hours back not exactly a quick march!
Thank you!
and I know I’m honestly hoping it will Atleast wait for us to move, the Delearship was even saying it wouldn’t come soon so yay me

Home, home on the range

Jan 23, 2022

Congrats on the quick turnaround and we are very appreciative of your husband's service. My brother was at Ft Knox many years ago for bootcamp. Can I be nosy and ask where your new home is going to be? I ask because I'm about 12 hours North West of you.
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 2dr 2.3L manual Hot Pepper Red. Reserved 8/7/20. Ordered 1/23/21. Reordered 10/08/21. Scheduled week of January 24th 2022, delivered 2/24/2022

Rank 0

Jan 23, 2022

I'm almost sorry for my long waiting Bronco brothers and sisters out there to be posting this - but in the spirit of us sharing all we know.... My order for a Big Bend in Beaverton, Oregon (4dr, 2.3, auto, 17", area51, Mid, bash/bumper, tube step, roof rack, MIC) went in 1-11-22. Just received 2-14-22 production date today. I am curious about the extremely short time frame, tempering being excited and wondering if there is something about the process of which I'm just not aware. Also, nothing but good things to say about my dealership here and the communication I've received. View attachment 26742
I ordered mine 11/23/21 and also received a 2/14/22 production date. Here's hoping it doesn't get pushed back like I have seen so many folks post about. I am getting very excited. I honestly did not expect to get a production date so soon.
BuckYeah, Coraleef

Rank 0

Jan 23, 2022

So I just received my production date email yesterday. Was able sign into the tracking page yesterday and look at all my
information. Tried to log in just now and I am receiving this message?

Attachments

Coraleef

Life is a Highway

Jan 23, 2022

So I just received my production date email yesterday. Was able sign into the View attachment 26788tracking page yesterday and look at all my information. Tried to log in just now and I am receiving this message?
All these systems are glitchy at best
BuckYeah, Coraleef

Rank V

Jan 23, 2022

Ford does system updates and maintenance on Sunday mornings. Try again this afternoon.
22 BB 4dr SAS 2.7 Mid Pkg Hot Pepper Red, Delivered 8/25
Previous 2019 F150 Ruby Red SCrew 3.5 Eco, XLT Sport/FX4 302A
Peter.Minichino, BuckYeah

Rank II

Jan 23, 2022

Congrats on the quick turnaround and we are very appreciative of your husband's service. My brother was at Ft Knox many years ago for bootcamp. Can I be nosy and ask where your new home is going to be? I ask because I'm about 12 hours North West of you.

Thank you! We are in Ft Hood Texas right now so knox will be our new duty station as of the end of May! I heard good and bad but I’m excited, anything has to be better then here.
BuckYeah, TK1215

Home, home on the range

Jan 23, 2022

Thank you! We are in Ft Hood Texas right now so knox will be our new duty station as of the end of May! I heard good and bad but I’m excited, anything has to be better then here.
Ah ok. I was in Austin years ago, and my ex husband was attached to Bergstrom AFB. Before that we were in San Antonio attached to Lackland AFB. I like the Southern states but prefer the North!
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 2dr 2.3L manual Hot Pepper Red. Reserved 8/7/20. Ordered 1/23/21. Reordered 10/08/21. Scheduled week of January 24th 2022, delivered 2/24/2022
MommaGray

Rank 0

Jan 23, 2022

Ford does system updates and maintenance on Sunday mornings. Try again this afternoon.
Thank you. With all the horror stories you see on here I almost had a mini stroke when I saw that message.
BuckYeah, frdfan

Rank III

Jan 23, 2022

Congrats I first ordered my outer banks 1/26/2021 (had reserved it 7\16\2020) and reordered it for 22 model in Oct. 21. Just received notification from dealer my build date is FEB 28 2022. Have not received any notification from Ford via Email or anything else. Excited about it has been long time coming
Kbronco71, BuckYeah

Rank IV

Jan 23, 2022

Congrats I first ordered my outer banks 1/26/2021 (had reserved it 7\16\2020) and reordered it for 22 model in Oct. 21. Just received notification from dealer my build date is FEB 28 2022. Have not received any notification from Ford via Email or anything else. Excited about it has been long time coming
Nice!! Appears the end...and the beginning....are in sight!
TK1215

Rank II

Jan 23, 2022

Ah ok. I was in Austin years ago, and my ex husband was attached to Bergstrom AFB. Before that we were in San Antonio attached to Lackland AFB. I like the Southern states but prefer the North!
I’m happy to get out of this duty station but not looking forward to north area we are from south and requested to stay in south with no luck. But excited for new adventures ☺️
BuckYeah, TK1215

Home, home on the range

Jan 23, 2022

I’m happy to get out of this duty station but not looking forward to north area we are from south and requested to stay in south with no luck. But excited for new adventures ☺
Wish you all the best! Hope the move when it comes goes smooth! KY is a beautiful state and hope you like it
MommaGray, BuckYeah

Beers, Broncos, and Battlestar Galactica

Jan 23, 2022

Congratulations, Brad! I'm very happy for you, brother. I'm sorry that you felt it necessary to preface your announcement with an apology to those who've waited much longer to have their orders scheduled for production. I cannot fathom Ford's production cycle. That's a nice way of saying it's a mystery as to how priority is determined. Regardless, I trust you'll enjoy the Bronco to its fullest potential when it arrives. Be sure to post pix for us. It sounds like it's going to be a nice rig!
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch • 2-Door • Velocity Blue • 2.7L V6 • 10-Speed • Lux • Various Mods...
"True happiness is to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future." - SENECA
Bronco 202?, TK1215

Rank V

Jan 23, 2022

So I just received my production date email yesterday. Was able sign into the tracking page yesterday and look at all my
information. Tried to log in just now and I am receiving this message?
I am also scheduled for
Production.
Order 12/3 Obx sas 2.7 lux tow. Soft top
Schedule 2/14. I am getting the same error. It’s ok just wait until afternoon and try again
Kbronco71, BuckYeah

Rank V

Jan 23, 2022

It looks like 3 weeks before your build date,
You will get a new
Email from ford with your status for the build.
BuckYeah